Prostate massagers

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Jonteballe

Prostate massagers

Post by Jonteballe »

I love eating my cum and precum. ABout 2 years ago i started with prostate massageing ( im 27) and absolutley loves it! I have manage to cum handsfree a few times and it's a great feeling. I have notices that my ammount of cum have increased sinced i started to milk my prostate, thats a good thing :)
Sometimes i use my fingers, but i also use aneros and nexus prostatmassagers. Anyone else useing those things?

If you do and are in the age 21-34 and wants to play c2c im def up for it.

Check out my xtube for some vids. www.xtube.com/angeleyed

awired50

Re: Prostate massagers

Post by awired50 »

I love prostate orgasms ! 10X as powerful s a regular orgasm. :lol:

biman055

Re: Prostate massagers

Post by biman055 »

I have an Aneros and some dildos as well, but my newest and lovliest toys is a small (50mm diam.) wand and a Lelo Loki.
Both have powerful vibrations.
The wand fills me up a bit better than Loki, but Loki on the other hand is shaped to better reach the prostate.
Anyway, I just love those toys! Sometimes I just sit in my sofa enjoying the Loki for hours with a LOT of precum.
Self fucking wannabe!