Adam's Cock from Adam and Eve

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Adam's Cock from Adam and Eve

Post by Ziggurat »

Okay... Awesome and wow. I went onto my usual toy site to pick up something for the wife (glass toy) and something for myself. I was in the mood for a new dildo and wanted something smaller than the two ass busters I'm currently using.. :) Well, I misread the measurements and got something with a little extra wallop, but it was money well spent. I'm in love with this thing!! Feels awesome to the touch as its outter skin is much softer than my usual two. It is dual density (dd) which makes it a little more realistic, although the softer outer layer is much thinner than most dd dildos making it much more firm and easier to use. For the price.. an amazing ride. I didn't buy it from our store here as I couldn't get an answer to my shipping questions, however, I am posting the link to it here on ourstore as it is 30% cheaper than where I got it from!! Which woulda covered the shipping easilly!

This fake cock is not as long as my other two but is about as thick with some very realistic curves and textures. However it has a nice sorta sweeping bulging curve on the underside of the shaft just below the head which gives an amazing fullness once its inside. Despite being about the same thickness as my other two, it feels much larger due to its shape and the ability to use that shape to fill your cavity. I'm still looking for a smaller and more realistic dildo in appearance to make some DP videos with a slim dildo and my own cock while self-fucking, but in the meantime.. I'll play with this until I find what I'm looking for. It's so good that my other two dildos days are numbered... Sorry to say it, but they're pretty old anyway.

http://toys.solosuck.com/prod_info.php? ... LD-A8402-6
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Adam's Cock from Adam and Eve

Post by Ziggurat »

IMGP0001.JPG
IMGP0002.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0004.JPG
IMGP0005.JPG
IMGP0006.JPG
IMGP0007.JPG
IMGP0008.JPG
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Okay this video serves two purposes: One, it shows the toy in use in me :D and two, it fulfills a request we had in another section of the forum for a hands free anal orgasm! I should say partly hands free. I do use my hand to catch it and eat it!! :)
(Videos and/or links removed for personal/professional reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
My Patreon tip jar:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, Zig - thanks!

Is the cock stuck to something with the suction cup? I've never had much luck with those.

Do you think it's mostly prostate stimulation that's gets you cumming? I have a buddy who comes no-hands sometimes when I fuck him and he feels like it's only partly the prostate bumpin'.

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Yeah, the side corner of my living room entertainment unit actually. :) Two of my suction cup dildos work really well. Make sure the cup is a soft compound with a pretty deep concave base. If not, then it doesn't work very well. I've seen dildos with a plastic cup. These fail. Also if the concavity of the cup isn't deep, it doesn't matter how big the cup is, it's gonna pop off. I go at these things pretty hard sometimes, both in speed and/or angle. The two I use most rarely fall off. Theres one dildo that I use that's a little slimmer, but an inch longer with a cup that really sucks. The last thing to consider is that the cup needs some moisture to stick really well. But only a slight amount. If your surface isn't as smooth as glass, then you're gonna need to lick the outer edge of the cup. If it is smooth as glass, either glass, or bathroom tile, or stainless steel, then you can pretty much go without the moisture on the cup, which is really nice because it'll prevent the dildo from sliding around on the surface it is stuck to.
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

No, I don't think its just prostate. It's definately a combination of things I feel. One, the angles is definately a prostate thing. However, there's also the speed of the ride and changing it every now and again. I'll put the cock highup on a sidemounted surface and doggy it pretty fast. Then I'll lower it to maybe 6 or 7 " above the floor, so I'm half kneeling / half squatting and go slower. Have to go slower becuase the pressure this makes inside you is almost painful (but in a good way). Then lastly, I've really been fantasizing about my stepbrother who's coming down this June. Not sure if we'll get to do anything, but the fantasy helps with the ride and brings on a decent orgasm (fuller and faster).
My Patreon tip jar:

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Hey Ziggurat!

Hot Horny Dildo Fuck!
Beautiful clip!

I enjoyed reading your posts addressing Al's questions too.

On the hands-free cum thing:
I was wondering about that myself.
Seems to definitely be part brain/mental stuff, part prostate stimulation (I guess) and other kinds of stimulation.
Last weekend I had a similar experience but instead of a toy it was a fist (or two) followed be a thorough fucking (with loads of kissing - pun intended).

But I have cum with toy stimulation, both solo and with a friend a few times before.

I've also cum a few times while self-fisting or even with a few fingers (of course oftener than not my cock was fucking my mouth ... so although technically hands-free not a cum solely from anal stimulation).

Not much left to say on the suction cup issue. Well done!

Yeah, apart from plugs, my favorite toy is "Bam" which has fantastic suction under the base/balls.
I can stick it to an inside side of the tub (so it hangs horizontally) and can fuck my ass with amazing ease (nothing like that position!)

Thanks too to you Al for raising the questions and of course for this great forum!

Keep having Loads of fun guys and making your fantasies come true!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Got any pictures from your adventure last weekend , Oipistoi? We'd love to see some - purely out of scientific interest, of course ;)

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

Al, When I tell you that pictures could not do justice to that play session w my buddies the other weekend ... you can trust me. Unfortunately, we didn't take pics or video Al. It was truly mind and load blowing.

At a break in the action I started to fuck myself and one of my buddies got So turned on, well, let's say I didn't get to go solo too long.

This year (so far) I have been playing way less often than I used to ... So when I do, it's time to make up for lost time. My playmates seem not to mind. :lol:

your friendly neighborhood sexual circus freak,

oipistoi

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Off topic but just wanted to say, I love your avatar Oipistoi. Do you have a larger version of that pic?
My Patreon tip jar:

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

So I bought one of these and its just too big for me. For me, anal pleasure comes from the sliding in and out, not the stretching. It took me quite a bit of slow stretching to finally get it all the way in. It now belongs to my wife. I must admit the realism is remarkable and the suction cup works well. If my little ass wasn't so tight it would be well worth picking one up.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

hehe, yeah, I know what you mean about the sliding... I get alot of awesome slide out of this ride. I'm pretty sure I did say that this one was not for beginners though... It is extremely filling. If you're giving it to your wife, make sure you do a real good job sterlizing it. These porous skin dildos are great at trapping bacteria. And no matter how clean you think you are, you're not clean enough to go from your ass to her vagina. Or anyone's ass to a vagina... EVEN HER OWN ASS to her vagina is almost a guaranteed yeast beast! :oops:
My Patreon tip jar:

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

Lol. I definitely wouldn't consider myself to be a beginner. I just have a small tight hole which my fuckbuddy really enjoys. I've worn out my fair share of dildoes and I'd love to find a smaller version of this one. And yeah, my wife was insistant on thoroughly cleaning it. She really enjoys the size of it.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Glad to hear it went to a good home! :) There was a really nice one that I have reviewed in the past. Doc Johnson Ultra Realistic Cock and Anus. This cock was about the same size as mine. Got a lot of use out of this toy, but unfortunately I only got a year outta it. I was very hard on it. No pun intended. Prolly one of the most realistic feelign cocks ever. Only complaint was that it needed a little more rigidity in the penis.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4644
My Patreon tip jar:

LatinoSF

Post by LatinoSF »

This dildo brings back so many memories. My and adam had quite the adventure when I was on the road. I know its old, but good post Ziggurat.