Nice! Was taking a Break And Almost Blew a No Touch

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Narcissus

Nice! Was taking a Break And Almost Blew a No Touch

Post by Narcissus »

http://www.dagay.com/watch/sky-devil-ha ... session-PI

I suppose it was its brevity and the right moment in time for me- how can we know what new thing will make us hard (unless we explore and try)?
So what is that device on his balls because I want one tonight, goddammit. That shot in the middle of the 2 minutes with his ass lifted, balls hanging just below the metal sleeve was really hot. That is a perfect cock, in size, girth, form, coloration- a true gift- which was good becausehgis ass needed Stridex or something- Jesu.

Help on the toy please?

aleingang69

Re: Nice! Was taking a Break And Almost Blew a No Touch

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - hot clip!

I've never been able to fist myself in the position he's using - it's more of a backward-bending method and I've concentrated more on frontward-bending, as you may have noticed ;)

You're talking about the ball-weight/stretcher he's wearing? They're fun! I'll take a look in the Solosuck toy store and put up a link when I find them.

Al

Ziggurat

Re: Nice! Was taking a Break And Almost Blew a No Touch

Post by Ziggurat »

Wow! Not sure how I missed this one all those years ago... Me either Al. I've tried. Usually I have to lie on my tummy with one leg crooked up. I found I could do it well using my weight bench for leverage and sorta sitting on my hand my arm reaching around from behind.. Kinda weird.. Not sure I have any pics of me in that position. Will have to look.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat