ass stretcher?

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

ass stretcher?

Post by LoveThyself »

Hey guys, I figured this is my best place to ask this! I love the progressive feeling of my ass being stretched. I recently got an inflatable butt plug, and it's great how it fills me up inside, but I want my hole stretched. It is basically a rubber balloon and it doesn't go a good job when I want to just stretch my hole, since the balloon part will inflate inside and outside if it is halfway inserted. I saw there are anal speculums out there, and that is the idea I want. Something I can carefully adjust to slowly stretch my ass. I want something that can get really big. I have a huge tapered butt plug, but it doesn't feel how I like. I think because it is colder on the outside and has to slide in as it stretches, it never did what I wanted it to.

So, are there any butt plugs that inflate that are strong and I can actually stretch out my hole? Has anyone used a speculum? Any advice would be great!! My ass will thank you :)

aleingang69

Re: ass stretcher?

Post by aleingang69 »

I've never played with a speculum - anyone else? We do have them in the Toy Store:

http://toys.solosuck.com/Stainless-Stee ... a=solosuck

torae

Post by torae »

Really really late reply hopefully love could still use the answer or still check this post once in a while.

There are several type of speculums. The one Al posted will stretch up/down, you can use it for side/side but the handle part will weigh it down and make it try to turn. And then there's Collins Speculum which will stretch side/side.

Do bear in mind that a speculum open on a hinge and as such, the tip will be spreading wider than the base and it will end up stretching inside more than the ring.

Just a warning about the use of speculum.
When loosen the knob to make the speculum narrower, make sure to NOT loosen it all the way or you will end up pinching your soft tissue inside, it hurts, a lot.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks Torae - good info!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

um.. no. hard metal in my ass. No thanks.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I see this subject has not been active in a bit. But it's still a worthwhile topic...

I only started to seriously get into anal about a year ago. Guys who have been on this site awhile will know how flexible I am naturally so my experience may not directly apply.
Honestly, I think the best way to stretch is with what you have with you all the time - your own fingers. I use every shower to help keep my hole limber. While I'm already relaxed by the heat, I'll kneel in the tub, letting the water flow down my back and through my ass-crack. Then reach back and start a little assplay. Once I get two fingers in, then I'll start stretching it open. The third and fourth fingers are usually easy to go. Preferably not the same hand. Usually I'll have two from each hand.
I get them in far enough to go past the inner ring and use pressure between them to start prying my ass open. Leverage works wonders! I don't need lube cuz I'm not stroking or sliding. Plus I usually seem to get lubed from inside, enough to stretch anyway. With 4 fingers in, I will gently pull my hands and fingers apart stretching the muscles and sphincters. Normally I can get it open enough to allow some water inside. This helps clean me out for the play to come. Just makes sure you have no surprises waiting in there... An additional advantage to this procedure is that you will also strengthen your fingers and forearms - some hard stretching will wear out weak fingers fast!
As far as a toy - I found an actual toy that works great for me! I never saw one before but it seems to be a child's bobble-toy. The length and taper on it was perfect to help me stretch. I call it BOB. He's the blue guy in the middle of the picture. At the top he's really easy to get started. Then he tapers out to about 2.5" diameter at the biggest. This was perfect to work my stretching on. At first, I could not get maybe half of him inside. After a couple months, I could take him in as far as possible. However he is too long to get all the way in - at least for me, so there is no risk of 'losing' him inside.
The next step for me was to find something bigger than Bob, but I went a slightly different route. I was fascinated by the idea of watching my insides open up for the toy - watching from the INSIDE! So I started looking for something clear... I first used some glass candle-holders. The kind that have a rounded bottom with a nipple - they are meant to be in a holder. Or maybe they are for heating potpouri? I experimented with quite a few of these and they worked wonderfully! The rounded tapered shape lends itself to (relatively) easy insertion and once it's in enough, you can hold it in place with your muscles. I think this is important as well. Take the stretch and work the muscles IN the stretched position. This should help reduce the risk of tears, I think... Anyway I posted a few pics with this on my xtube profile (shamman_69). Yet another advantage of using these is that they always flare out at the top (what is the bottom for this use) which will make 'losing' it nearly impossible.
Now these things worked quite well for stretching and pleasure but were not what I wanted for the "money-shot" I was looking for. After months of searching, I realized I would have to make something. What I ended up doing, was to modify several different sized "snow globes". The sides are straight so the anal walls get and stay stretched inside and out. I would drill a hole in the bottom and drain the water out. Then I cut the bottom out completely, as close to the sides as I dared. You can see one of these on the right in the picture. WOW! This was the realization of my plan as well as I could expect. I set up the cam and get myself all stretched and lubed and just love watching the view from inside as I insert one of these up my ass.
OK, I got a little off track - and a little heated as well... The snow globe is not suitable to get you stretched but they are great for holding you stretched. They are rounded at the top but not tapered so you get the same amount of stretch on the inner and outer rings and skin. Once I get myself fully stretched by whichever means, I will use one of these (I have several sizes, now) and just rest with it in for some minutes. Maybe work my muscles while they are stretched-out. This seems to work wonders in the longer run.
Now I can manage to get this monster plug I recently bought to carefully fit up my ass. It has a circumference of 9" at its biggest!!!! I never even thought it would be possible. As I was working my way up in size, I really believed that 2.5" diameter was the biggest I could possibly fit but I have managed to get this 3"+ monster in there several times, now. Not every time I try but it does get easier. My next impossible goal is a tough ceramic egg that is 3.5" diameter. I think it is impossible but will keep trying until I have to admit so...
Once I started working my ass seriously, I hoped to be able to achieve something I thought I could never do but came to fascinate me. Self-fisting. I figured I was great at self-sucking but was not long enough to honestly self-fuck, so maybe I could self-fist? Though again, I doubted it was even possible for me. Once more, perseverance and careful self control won the day. The first time my final knuckle slipped in past the sphincter and I knew I had my entire hand up my ass, I almost came immediately just from realizing I did it! This turned out to be even more of a challenge for my hand than it was for my ass - the big 9" was wider than my fist! But my fist wasn't designed to slip up my ass. I had to work on the flexibility in my hand a lot before I could get it all up there no matter how flexible my ass is.
If people only knew WHY I keep squeezing and massaging my hands while I'm standing in those store lines...
Well, to get back to the real question... I like glass or plexiglass or another hard plastic over latex. Or even a good unfinished wood! Latex is naturally sticky. Glass of course, has it's own concerns. You are best having something tapered in the range you need. Like my Bob. That will stretch the outside a little more than the inside. And perhaps you will want to get a collection of different-sized snow globes as well???

(too long-winded)
SHAMMAN