OMFG!! I'm so getting one of these!!

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

OMFG!! I'm so getting one of these!!

Post by Ziggurat »

(ALL WEBLINKS, PICTURES AND VIDEOS REMOVED PENDING FURTHER PATENT INFRINGEMENT INVESTIGATION ~ Ziggurat)

I can't wait to try this thing out. I'm not sure who this guy is that invented this. But he's a fucking genius!! :D Obviously I'll review it when I get it!! Pics and vids for sure. Provided he takes Paypal. I have no credit card anymore, so if he don't take Paypal, I'll have to borrow a credit card from somewhere...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: OMFG!! I'm so getting one of these!!

Post by aleingang69 »

Looking at the cutaway side view I'll bet you have to use some serious lube since you'll be forcing the internal tube open against the force of the water every time you thrust your cock in there. I'll be interested to hear how it feels!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Billiam and I are prolly gonna order two at the same time. One for each of us. Yeah, you'd need a serious amount of water based lube, especially since its basically a silicone balloon and silicone is doesn't slide at all without lube. However, once lubed it seems to work extremely well. Here's the only clip of it in use that I could find.

(URL Link removed pending patent infringement investigation)
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Hmm.. Been a week and still no word back from their sales department. I called there 1-888 number today and left a message. Hopefully get an answer soon. I really want one of these toys!
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Soloflesh Update.

Post by Ziggurat »

So, apparently they are so swamped with orders that they are not even bothering to return calls or emails. They just process the orders and get them shipped. My buddy did order one and he did receive it and yes, he even let me take a try with it this afternoon. In one word:

AWESOME!

I've never been too sure about trying someone else's toys, but I gotta say, I wasn't gonna pass this thing up. It's brilliant! One of the best ideas ever. The cap to hold the water in needs reinforcing though. It's not very strong. My friend's already has a small tear in it. The actual toy though is a very impressive piece of ingenuity. In my opinion though, he was way overcharged on shipping. Almost $50 to ship it from the manufacturer to just across the border in Canada. I ship out stuff to the States all the time as I have a small eBay business. The small parcel shipping is only $20.64CAN. Even for ExpresspostUSA its only $33.86. However, this being said, even with the final price being about $120 after shipping, its still a good deal for an amazing toy!! I have a couple of the UR3/cyberskin fake pussy/ass toys and they were well over $200 in price and they weigh over six pounds each, so shipping is well over $50 for those!

So, all in all, this is definitely a great alternative. Great invention! I hope to have an order for you soon. I'd like to see them make a dual entry one. You can see the molding lines for the anus which was pretty teasing.. OR even to just have an anal version of the toy with a thicker silicone wall for the anal passageway tubing to make it a little tighter than the vaginal one.
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

So it turns out RC didn't like this toy very much. He gave it to me for my birthday!! I took a high def video of it yesterday with my Panasonic digicam. Will post soon!
My Patreon tip jar:

stolenflesh

Post by stolenflesh »

Hello.

My name is Stephen Thomas Heffernan,

This device infringes United States Patent number 8349417 and does not have permission to do so.

Any person manufacturing, selling or using this product is also in breach.

Any company wishing to use this invention with the permission of the inventor should contact him at info@deriair.com.au

Its good to have the true info.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Dear Mr. Heffernan

I purchased this item from a website being hosted in the United States. The website claims to have a patent pending in the United States. They also list a public phone number based out of the United States. However, you're saying the device is yours and you have a US patent even though you are in Australia. I find this fishy. However, I have never sought out a patent before, so I guess its possible. However, in the sake of interest, I'm trying to point out that I got the item legally through electronic business methods that require proof of ownership of website and patents/copyrights, so that does not make me culpable in any way. I'm simply the end user, and I posted a review of the item using both still pictures and video. If you are claiming to be the factual owner and are implying that the people at SDLLC have stolen your product, idea and/or sales, than you should seek legal representation and go after the people at SDLLC and the proprietorship at soloflesh.com. However, myself and the other users here at this forum have no relationship with SDLLC and soloflesh.com other than myself having been a potential customer. And even that statement is stretching the truth because I didn't actually purchase the item, it was purchased by a friend who was not satisfied with the purchase and in turn gave it to me as a gift. Lastly, I feel I should make a note that again, if what you claim is true, you should also note that the device and the American based website soloflesh.com is being discussed at TheDollForum.com as well.

The Towering Ziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:

stolenflesh

Post by stolenflesh »

Thanks for that. I don't seek the end user. I just want the true inventor to be known and for the thief to be stopped so as the device can be developed as best it can be. I also hold the true chinese patent ill give you the number if you wish. Google my name or put my name into the uspto and you will see the patent and who owns it . I bvoice on these forums in the hope of getting someone to back me. For someone to claim they invented is wrong. sdllc should be asked what is the patent pending?. the patent for this device in sitting on my kiticken table with my name upon it.
I am doing all I can with limited funds to fight. My patent is true. I am the inventor and I am aware of the doll forums. I speak on there as well. Your kool. It took me five years to get my patent granted, it was granted in feb this year. The thief just didn't think i would get. Oh well.

If you seek the truth then you need to talk to me'

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Wow. This is a bad situation. It's so hard to protect your vested interests these days. I myself have felt stolen from in a similar manner. Back in the 1990s I was drawing comic books. I hired a "friend" to do the inking for my book. One day he left his briefcase on my table and when I went to move it, I didn't know it was open and I spilled the contents all over my kitchen floor. As I was putting the stuff back into the case I noticed he had taken almost every one of my characters and just changed the colour scheme and claimed them as his own. He had basically copied my work page from page and was trying to get it copyrighted before I could so he could beat me to the punch. I confronted him about it, and he laughed and said "Who ever gets to the printing press first gets paid first. So suck it up." I never spoke to him again, but I watched the comic stands for the next three years waiting to see MY story in print. I had bundled everything I had into a sealed package and mailed it to myself first class since I couldn't afford a copyright or a lawyer. I found out he'd lost his job due to plagiarizing and had to pay some fines. I never really got over the fact that this was done to me by a friend.
My Patreon tip jar:

stolenflesh

Post by stolenflesh »

I am sorry to hear. I can tell you not all people are like that. I was born in outback Queensland where black is black and white is white. No crap. You know my feeling then. Imagine if you got your copyrite and he still stole it and was getting away with it. I don't talk shit and I believe what goes round comes round.

stolenflesh

Post by stolenflesh »

I speak the truth. It does not matter what its made from. The patent states to be made from silicone and to be used as a sex device. I own the device, the whole thing. Read the 9 claims listed at the end of the patent. I make nine in my garage at home and the whole time after my patent was files it was made public so as I might get some help. I can't post on the doll forum anymore I feel they are biased against me for some reason. I thought they may seek the truth. They say I may not speak the truth but I am the only one with a patent number, they don't ask soloflesh for any proof of patent pending. What could they have patent pending? I only speak the truth and I will never hide.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

That sucks man. You have my sympathies. I wish you luck in your battle against them. I have deleted all my posted content and will not post anymore reviews on this until the situation is remedied.
My Patreon tip jar:

gtfo_liar

Post by gtfo_liar »

stolenflesh wrote:Hello.

My name is Stephen Thomas Heffernan,

This device infringes United States Patent number 8349417 and does not have permission to do so.

Any person manufacturing, selling or using this product is also in breach.

Any company wishing to use this invention with the permission of the inventor should contact him at info@deriair.com.au

Its good to have the true info.
soloflesh has an official patent: http://www.google.com.ar/patents/US8663087
that patent actually looks like the actual damn product.

your patent looks like some stupid water bottle and is nowhere close to that at all.
http://www.google.com.ar/patents/US8349417

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

This battle still raging? Mine got a pinhole leak in it... lasted well over a year though. I cut it apart to try and turn it into a fake pussy panty prosthetic. It didn't work.
My Patreon tip jar: