experience with a naughty boy prostate massager

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mgamba

experience with a naughty boy prostate massager

Post by mgamba »

Hi everyone,

It happened yesterday.
The naughty boy is by itself not a very great prostate massager : too tiny and to small diameter to stay inserted, most of the times it pops out. And the vibration doesn't come enough to its end, since the vibrating bullet is inserted at its base.

But yesterday I achieved something interresting.

I started for a long session sitting on the NB with the tip inside, trying to reach my prostate by rolling and rocking movements.
The bullet was vibrating, but I didn't experience a great pleasure.

Then I stayed squating, and using the NB as a dildo.
It's smooth and small enough to allow fast in and out moving without hurting.
First I massaged my anus with it. Feeling it entering and going out, gently dilating the sphincters, was pleasurable.
I entered it a little more, in the direction of my prostate, with the same motion, reaching this time the prosatte at each move. That was more pleasurable. I could feel at each move the gentle but firm pressure of the tip of the NB against the prostate, generating a kind of heat inside.
I accelerated then.
Fast moves not only massaged the prostate but also gave me a strong sensation of opening of the anus.it was like a kind of spasm, Just like if it was opening wide as the NB was moving. It gave me a true and intense pleasure.
I didn't need much stroking of my cock, just a few strokes, then I felt the sensation on my prostate to grow and grow. I stopped the strokes and moved the NB faster.
Soon I felt a deep contraction of the prostate and anus, as a very long flow of semence was ejected by my penis.
This was very powerfull and gave me a lot of pleasure. As intense as when ejaculating but without spasms, a constant feeling.
I was able to reproduce the sensation a few times, just with the fast moves of the NB.

It felt very good.

So in conclusion the NB itself is not a great toy if you use it as recommended, letting it inside just vibrating without moving.
But used as a dildo and with fast moves, it can generate very strong sensations and a good milking.

aleingang69

Re: experience with a naughty boy prostate massager

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds amazing, man! Is this the one you use:

http://toys.solosuck.com/Anal-Toys/Pros ... a=solosuck

mgamba

Re: experience with a naughty boy prostate massager

Post by mgamba »

Yes, exactly.

It was not a complete handsfree prostate milking, but quite : the hand strocking was just to increase excitation, but was stopped
20 to 30 secs before milking. The reste came by prostate stimulation only.