Cum Shot Dildo

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

Re: Cum Shot Dildo

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - we'd love to see how you do with this, and maybe some documentation of the transformation process?

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

Well, it is in progress ... so far I managed to get a hole through it by using an imporvised wooden drill :wink: Now I'm kind of stuck, I need to get that tube through it and it just wont move. I already have some ideas I wanna try next week. Sooner or later I will success!

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

Hey, sorry for the delay ...
So I found a way to get that tube through the dildo using some oil and a cable.
The oil was a brilliant idea as pvc and rubbing wont move side by side :D
Also the tube should not be too long though it causes a reaction delay and loss of pressure.
This is the result:
Attachments
IMG_5728.JPG
IMG_5723.JPG

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Amazing - lets see some video of it in action!

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

I'll try some day ... I'm feeling a bit guilty for having you waiting that long for the picture :-p
I have a webcam but not sure if I can make a good video with that ...

Jonny88

Post by Jonny88 »

It almost shoots like a real one now, I have tried it even with water which I mad more vicious using guar seed and then it shoots exactly like a real one.

Now I just have to find a nice video with a dildo demonstration which instruct me to let it shoot ;-). I have searched everywhere with out success.
Has anybody an idea where to find such a video?