Fleshlight Fun or How I Aways Wanted to be an Hermaphrodite!

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Fleshlight Fun or How I Aways Wanted to be an Hermaphrodite!

Post by Ziggurat »

One of my weirder fantasies has always tooled around with thoughts of hermaphroditism. Having sex with one... or even better, being one! I think that's why I started learning to self-fuck in the first place; I always thought, how great to be a hermaphrodite and fuck myself when ever I wanted...

In any case, I've experimented with several toys and tried to make myself a fake pussy type panty to wear. I even bought a fake pussy panty prosthetic from secondbody.com, but it wasn't very good. However, one day, being desperate for something to "fill" my rectum, but not over stretch my anus, I thought, my flesh-light insert is big, but super soft, unlike most fake pussies. So I balled it up and sat on it, and after several trials of different lubricants it sorta squished right in. The feeling was absolutely awesome, and in short.. "other-worldly." After a few trial plays, I literally said to myself, "I wonder if I can get the internal insert part in and leave the rest, and if so, emulate an hermaphrodite?" Well, I did. And it was awesome feeling!! Although it doesn't look too realistic, it was still a fuck-load of fun trying. Luckilly, I got some pics and vids!! And of course, as usual, you just can't stop me from sharing!!!

http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/3589 ... _play.html
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: Fleshlight Fun or How I Aways Wanted to be an Hermaphrod

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that is beautifully, awesomely twisted - you're kind of turning yourself into a giant, living fleshlight. Amazing! If you can get your cock in there while it's in your ass you might disappear into an alternate universe or something ;)

Which makes me think about solofucking from a topological perspective - are we turning ourselves into Klein Bottles when we fuck ourselves? I'll have to think about that some more.

And the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your pictures was the artwork of Hans Bellmer - do you know him?
bellmer-hans_22184.jpg

Ziggurat

Re: Fleshlight Fun or How I Aways Wanted to be an Hermaphrod

Post by Ziggurat »

Nope, I have never heard of him. Which is bad because I'm an artist... lol... but art history was never a strong point for me..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat