Penis Pump

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Johancoetzee

Penis Pump

Post by Johancoetzee »

I have been pumping for +- 10 years and have really enjoyed it. Yes there are lots of dangers involved but if you start of slow and progress with time you will love the experience as much as I have.

My cock has most definitely increased in lenght and even more so, girth. I would confidently say girth has been the predominent change.

My routine as follows:

I take a long bath and get warmed up. Stretch my cock doing +- 10 reps of a few stretching exercises.
After the bath I attach my stretching device which, with an hours wear gives great ligament stretching.

A quick hot towel afterwards and jelqing and then I start with my 2.2 x 9 inch pump. Taking it slow at the start is really important and I dont go over 5 hg for the first 30 mins. 10 mins at 3 hg -jelq, 20 mins at 4-5 hg. I then ramp it up and pump at between 5 and 10 for 30 mins; 10 - 15 hg for 30 mins and jelq in between. For the remainder I play with my cock in and out at 10 - 15 hg untill I completely pack the tube.

I then introduce my large 12 inch tube and pump at 10 - 15 hg for another 30 - 60 mins.

Warm down with a nice bath and attach a loose fitting cock ring which I wear for the entire day.

I really believe the cock ring plays a really important role as it keeps your cock in the pumped state and assists in permanent gains.

Johancoetzee

Re: Penis Pump

Post by Johancoetzee »

A pic of my cock after some pumping and wearing my cockring for all day post stretching
Attachments
all day stretch after long session
all day stretch after long session

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

Johancoetzee

Post by Johancoetzee »

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome! Nice to see someone else having great results with this. I love pumping. Even for just the feel of being bigger in my hands... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, man - hot pic! - I've never gotten into it deeply, but it's been fun when I've done it. Does the cock ring keep you pumped up for along time after you finish pumping? I know when I've pumped the girth gains go away pretty quickly.

stretching&hoping

Post by stretching&hoping »

Let me start by saying great looking cock! How big are you fully erect? I desperately want a bigger cock. Its plagued me my whole life. Its not tiny and I know most people would say be happy with what you have but I can't help it. I have pumps and gels and even a $300 size genetics penis stretching/traction device. Just wondering if you could/would mind sharing tips, tricks, and how it's with me. I never could get a good fit on the traction device. Any recommendations on pumps? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hope to hear from you.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I pump more for pleasure than anything else. Simply I like the way it feels. I made my own that I use more than anything else, but a buddy of mine let me borrow his hydro-pneumatic one (Bathmate) which was a lot of fun too, but way overpriced as far as I'm concerned.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4931
My Patreon tip jar:

stretching&hoping

Post by stretching&hoping »

The bathmates are very expensive! Lol the idea behind them is that the water in the chamber pulls evenly on your cock and allows for more pumping pressure while keeping the pressure even resulting in less injury and uneven strain. I've done my research on them. Lol I'd love to have one just can't afford it. Lol I do have a few different standard pumps though.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have a pump but I don't use it very often. Actually, it's almost too small for me. I'm 6.75" long erect and I can't use the rubber gasket because of my girth so I just use it with the tube pressed against my abdomen which isn't always that comfortable. It's just a cheaper $30 pump, no pressure gauge or anything.

I recently saw the Bathmate pump at an adult toy store and the price is ridiculous. If they just lowered the price they'd be able to sell so much more of them. I'm curious, but I've been burned too many times with expensive toys that did nothing for me.

I'd love to gain a couple of inches for the sole reason that it would be easier to selfsuck. I've read so much about how they don't work and then more that say they do. I'd like to believe that it does work but I guess I need convincing. I've seen a lot of before and after pictures of flaccid cocks but I don't think that's a good gauge because I think it would be the erect length you'd have to compare.

If course, if I got any thicker I am a little concerned it would be too big to get in my mouth. At my hardest, my glans is 1.75" inches wide.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

By the way, were can I get good info/instructions for jelquing?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've actually borrowed a buddy's Bathmate. It's awesome, but I agree the price is way too expensive. I'd prolly pick one up if it was more around the $50 mark.
My Patreon tip jar:

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hehe. I ended up using my pump as an anal toy. It's cheap and didn't hold very well. So I repurposed it. It's nearly 3" diameter and I've managed over 6" insertion!

autofellationyymi

Post by autofellationyymi »

Old tread but want to share experiences about pumping and self sucking.

I have been using bathmate pump for 6 months. Maybe once per week at averages, sometimes more. First pumping I had gave around 19 cm with bathmate scale and now it goes over 20 cm. Girth is much more. Major growth last only couple hours and I think pumping results will go down if I stop.

I have done before self sucking some times but problem is that I lost sensitivity and cumming is difficult. Also hard erection is difficult. Main benefit is cock is bigger and not so sensitive so session is different from normal. Also when you take hard grip from the base and suck hard the sensation very different.