Stronic zwei

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mgamba

Stronic zwei

Post by mgamba »

A new prostatic massager.

This one is told to mimic the movements of a massage or a cock along the prostate.
He is rater large (diameter 1.7 in).

I wonder how it feels and if someone already has used it ?

more info here :

https://us.funfactory.com/en/pulsators/stronic-zwei/

blacksunshineaz

Re: Stronic zwei

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Never heard of it, but it's from the same company that makes the Cobra Libre. I really need to post a review of that since I bought one six months ago.

If there is any similarity between the products, the vibrations are strong and there are several modes with different vibration patterns. However, the cost is quite substantial, more so than the Cobra Libre, but I have a feeling this is a more advanced device. I am fairly certain both devices have a microprocessor inside that control them.

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

Yes, same factroy but not same usage.

The Cobra Libre is a masturbator.
The Stronic Zwei is a "fuck machine" as it seem to reproduce a pulsation movement against the prostate, more than a vibration.

I would lke to see someone's opinion before buying ;)

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

Interresting video review...

The Stronic Eins is the "little bro" of the Stronic Zwei., designed for vaginal use, but(t) ...

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=4Igr4-G179-

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

Hi,

I have ordered and received a stronic eins. The stronic zwei seemed too huge to me.
It is not designed for anal use, I guess because of the risk of insertion of the whole thing inside but I think it would be difficult to loose it inside, because of it's dimensions.
Even if it is smaller than the zwei, it's not a small toy.

I had the opportunity to have a short test.

Its curved at his extremity, that's nice to reach the prostate once inside.
The first 1/4 is flexible, after that's more rigid, because of the engine that can be felt under the silicone.
The initial diameter is 3 cm, which becomes quickly 3.5 and 4 cm.
When you put it on, you can feel the pulsation. It's a small motion of back and forth moving, really impressive, not a vibration.
Different rythms can be selected.

I could insert it without problem and wihtout hurting, feeling the head reaching my prostate.
Then I activated the motion.
I can tell you that the sensationi has nothing to compare with other vibrators.
It's like being fucked by a litlle allien ;)
It's really pleasurable, as for the sensation inside and on the anus.
I had to search how to better reach the prostate by manipulating the handle of the stronic.
After 1 or 2 minutes small drops of precum were dropping out without touching my cock at any moment.
But I had to stop as I had very few jelly, too bad !

I'm sure the next time, with the right quantity of jelly, I'll go for something interresting.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like fun, man - I've never really thought about getting fucked by a little alien, but now that you've suggested it it sounds kind of hot ;)

I've never been a big fan of vibrators, so this sounds like a more interesting toy to me.

Al

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

I made some trials with the right amount of lube.

First thing is the diameter of the toy.
It is large, not too large but large, so a lot of lube is necessary and it has to be inserted slowly, relaxing.

The second thing (as for every prostate stimulation) is that it is important to be sexually involved and have an erection when beginning.
Otherwise it could feel like a medical examination.
So get horny and have a strong erection before you begin to insert the toy.
This way the sensations will come.

My first complete trial was not satisfying.
I had no erection, and was not relaxed enough.

The second attempt a few days later, was the good one.
I had a strong and hard erection before playing.
This generated different sensations that began at the moment I inserted the toy, from the anal zone.
I can say it was pleasurable.
I inserted it in the good direction : the curved tip directed to the front (not to the back) : it is large enough to let you feel immediately when it reaches the prostate.
Some good sensations too if your erection is still strong.
I activated the toy.
The motion is very different from a usual vibrator.
The Stronic really moves in and out, in movements of little amplitude but fast. 10 levels and rythms are available.
I didn't have to stimulate my cock, it was still hard and that was enough.
Sensations inside were strong and very pleasurable.
After a few minutes precum drops appeared.

In addition to the motion of the Stronic itself, a slow and gentle massage motion can be added to give more intensity to the stimulation and stumlate all the surface of the prostate .
A few minutes later, milking occured with this way of stimulation.
The sensation was very strong, involving my cock, perineum, anus and prostate, increasing to reach the max at each milking moment.
Cum was flowing slowly or ejected by a contraction, that was surprising.

At the end I jerked and came but that was a dry orgasm, I had no more cum to spray.

I was also impressed by the quantity of cum milked in this session.

So I think I have found the right toy for prostate stiumlation.
With it's size and kind of motion it's for me really better than the other prostate massagers, vibrating or not.

This one (the Stronic Eins) is not intended to be used for anal play. I think it's because there is no large base that would pervent loosing it inside the rectum, but when one looks at it's size, it seems impossible to insert it completely.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that sounds amazing - I'm tempted!

Al

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

There are 3 different stronic toys, working the same way.
All work with the pulsating motion rather than a vibrating motion.
That makes the difference.

I had a "naughty-boy", vibrating toy for prostate stimulation.
There was a major problem with this one : the vibrating bullet was at it's base, outside the anus, nearing the perineum.
So the vibrations transmitted to the prostate were weak.
The toy was nice but could not achieve prostate milking or orgasm by itself.

The pulsing motion of the stronic toys is a different way of stimulation : harder and stronger, stimulating as well the prostate as the anus (with it's repsectable size) and the perineum.
Obviously they can do by themselves the complete job, without any external stimulation.
Provided that you begin to play with a good erection, which "wakes up" the prostate to stimulation.

You can review it with the link to a video that I posted above (not from me but realistic).

For me, I have found the perfect toy for it.
Others may find it less effective.