Bathmate Hydromax X40 Pump

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

blacksunshineaz

Bathmate Hydromax X40 Pump

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I bought the Bathmate Hydromax X40 pump last night and tried using it but had difficulty getting a good seal where it doesn't suck my testicles inside, which is uncomfortable. Once I was able to get my penis in there and up to the 7-inch mark but I took it out and wasn't able to get back there as my penis was up against the side of the cylinder every time after.

Does anybody have any experience with these products? What am I doing wrong?

Ziggurat

Re: Bathmate Hydromax X40 Pump

Post by Ziggurat »

I found for best results I had to lube up with a water resistant lubricant that wouldn't wash away in seconds. Because flesh doesn't like to slide along anything once its wet, except more flesh. First I tried a silicone lube, this was System Jo's anal silicone lubricant. However, I as I tend to use the bathmate in the shower, the silicone lubes comes off your penis too fast and shoots all over the bathtub floor causing me to fall repeated, not recommended. Next I switched to the good old Vaseline. I don't know why I keep shying away from Vas... it seems to work best for all occasions.... Now I use it for most of my personal lubing needs. I use a waterbased KY jelly when playing with my wife though. Vaseline and vaginas don't get along at all. Instant bladder infection for the ladies.

Here's a vid I did back in 2012. This was without lube and sure enough you can see how I stick to the sides of the pump. I think I have a better video with lube in place. I'll see if I can find it. In the meantime....
2012-12-19 Hercules Bathmate_x264.mp4
(92.45 MiB) Downloaded 11367 times
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Here is an instructional video I made after about a month of practice with the unit. Made this in January of 2013 about three weeks after the last video. Now to clarify I didn't use lube here, but I still got pretty decent results.
NOTE: Its a pretty large file, so it will take a while to play, you may wish to just right click the link under the video and DL it directly.
2013-01-08 Bathmate.mp4
(226.77 MiB) Downloaded 11306 times
My Patreon tip jar:

blacksunshineaz

Thanks Ziggurat, I appreciate it. I haven't had much luck finding explicit demos of this pump. (Nice foreskin BTW, I wish I wasn't cut!)

I wonder if the pump I got is too big. I have a more traditional pump but I've pretty much maxed it out. This new one has a bunch of girth that I may never use, but according to the sizing chart they had in the store, the X30 looked to be too small for me due to length. I hope I can get some good use out of this as it was $199 which is a good chunk of change.

According to their site (https://www.hydromaxbathmate.com/bathmate-sizes/) the X40 seemed to be the best fit for me as I am 6.75 inches in length and 5 inches in circumference. They want girth (I thought that was circumference but I guess they mean diameter and I don't know what that is, but I know my glans fully engorged is 1.75 inches wide. I know circumference is 2*PI*R (or PI*D) but I couldn't do the math in the store. Now I can and it comes to 1.59 inches.

Do you think it can help me get a bigger penis? I hear the gains are only temporary and it's easier to get girth than length. I would love to gain an inch or two in length since it would make selfsucking much easier. I knew it was a gamble but it is fun to see my cock super-engorged.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've been pumping for years, never seen a permanent gain, but I only pump it maybe once a month for pure enjoyment. Or when I'm going to self-fuck. From what I've read and heard, there is no way to gain permanent length without surgery. Thanx for the compliments about my skin. It seems to be a hit with a lot of folks. :)
My Patreon tip jar:

blacksunshineaz

A few months ago I decided to try out the X30 pump and it's a much better fit for me. It's a bit smaller than the X40, in fact you can fit the X30 inside the X40 with a little room to spare. For me, it's just the right size and I've been using it for a couple of months now and while I can't say it's made me bigger, it has helped make my erections stronger.

I have buyer's remorse for the X40 so if you are looking to buy a Bathmate pump be sure to do your homework and get the correct size. There's no reason to get a pump bigger than you need, you will likely not be able to use it.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

If you're interested in letting go of the X40, I'd prolly buy it off ya. I'm poor though, I couldn't really offer anything much more than say $50 plus freight. I just gotta sell this Saturn Radiator first. :P
My Patreon tip jar:

blacksunshineaz

Ziggurat wrote:If you're interested in letting go of the X40, I'd prolly buy it off ya. I'm poor though, I couldn't really offer anything much more than say $50 plus freight. I just gotta sell this Saturn Radiator first. :P
Not sure if I want to sell it, I'm already reaching max girth with the X30. Let me think about it. The size gauge sticker is already peeling off...

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

No worries. Just keep me in mind.. :)
My Patreon tip jar:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I am selling my spare pump on eBay right now. I bought an x40 Xtreme version at a sex trade show in Toronto, then on the third day of the show I went back with some friends and won a second one in a draw. So I'm starting the bidding off at a discounted $150 off the retail price. If any one's interested, check out the link below:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/112223111074?ssP ... 1555.l2649

This is a Hydromax Xtreme X40 with sundries kit.

THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD.
My Patreon tip jar: