make old toys new and improved! and clean!

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Loveducky

make old toys new and improved! and clean!

Post by Loveducky »

so i accidentally came across this idea while cleaning out the basement. while cleaning it out i found some old bubble wrap, some contact sheet foam padding, and a roll of plastic wrap. the one sticker sided foam sheet my wife bought at the craft store years ago really makes this work......its the kind that comes in 8"x10" sheets at the craft store with a sticker side on the back and the thin; maybe 1/16th foam on the other. so basically i just ripped/cut some strips of the foam and wrapped/stuck them to a dildo i had outgrown. i strategically placed them in areas i wanted thicker. then i cut some bubble wrap strips and also placed these strategically. after all that i just tight wrapped the dildo in plastic wrap and went to town. easiest clean up ever...just leave a tab of plastic wrap so its easy to peel and toss it in the trash. best thing about this is you could change things up ever time! give it a whirl

aleingang69

Re: make old toys new and improved! and clean!

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - interesting! Can we see some pictures? You could also put it all together and then pull a condom (or two) over it to make cleanup pretty much instant.

Ziggurat

Re: make old toys new and improved! and clean!

Post by Ziggurat »

neet idea!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat