Long, thin anal toy?

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Shamman

Long, thin anal toy?

Post by Shamman »

I'm trying to find a long (18'' or more) very thin (1'') anal dildo. I've tried a couple at about 1.6" diameter but it seems I have a very sharp turn at about 8" that they can't navigate without undue stress. I've managed to get a couple thinner 12" toys in completely. One was a double ended anal beads dildo (a little stiff), the other a silicone type with a "backbone" which I removed.

This one http://www.funlovetoys.com/product/DJ02 ... black-18in looks like it might barely work but it's diameter is unclear. The specs say 1.4", the description says 1.5" while a review claims it's 1.75" and another says it's fatter than it looks. They won't let me try before I buy of course and I don't want to waste money on something I don't want.

Has anyone tried this one: http://www.funlovetoys.com/product/CNVX ... -anal-plug? It looks promising. I could possibly cut one end off if necessary. It's extremely long, too - almost 30"!

Ziggurat

Re: Long, thin anal toy?

Post by Ziggurat »

I've been fiddling with the idea of buying some two part silicone mix and making my own long thin toy using those blow up animal clown type balloons. Figure they're about 2 to 3 feet long when inflated and about maybe an inch to an inch and a half wide. The problem is, whenever I've done any preliminary testing using just water, they seem to burst really easily. Seems those balloons are just for air and air alone... Unless of course they are using something better than the ones I get from the dollar store...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

OK, this was my best try yet. Got an elastic 'rope' exercisor. The ones with handles attached to the ends. A stiffer one but not the stiffest. One that I was able to bend in half and it was still very flexible. It's only about 1/2" diameter, but folded makes it about an inch.
After washing it very thoroughly, I thought to give it a try. Just a bit of lube and I was already aroused, not expecting to get too far I began inserting it (folded in half). My previous depth gage was no more than 9'' with a larger jelly john and I could tell that this was going to break that record. I'm not really sure - it might have got almost 18" in.
This was a real treat because I might be onto something, here. It's doubtfull that the stretchy rubber is 'safe' like approved materials are so, "Do not try this yourself". But I sure enjoyed it and will again - just not too often. Now, I just found one without attached handles and this might work without folding it. It's still thinner than what I want but I can start with that. I think it will be stiff enough to push on it without being bent.
. . .

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

For my buddies here, and for anyone else reading this who's interested in exploring deep-ass - I'd suggest getting a copy of the book 'Anal Pleasure and Health'. It is THE book for anal explorers, full of important info. You can find used, older editions online for cheap.

The "very sharp turn" Shamman mentions is the sigmoid colon, and it's an important part of your digestive system. There's no reason not to play with deep insertions, but it is important to understand the anatomy of that region if you're going spelunking, with your hand - or someone else's - or with toys.

Go deep, play safe, and enjoy!

Al

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Good call, Al. I've now read the book and also recommend it highly.

I just made another attempt at deep diving with a different exercise 'rope'. This one had removeable handles so I diddn't have to fold it. Unfortunately, it wasn't stiff enough. I got at least 30" inside, after working it about a half hour. But, when pulling it out I discovered it had folded in several places. Now I'll have to get one with a slightly stiffer band. It just can't be too stiff or it won't go 'round the bend' without difficulty. It was still very exciting to feel it going in so far. Even pulling it out - feeling the folds unkink was a surprise thrill, too.

Julie Jenkins

Post by Julie Jenkins »

wow