good butt plug?

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

italm4f

good butt plug?

Post by italm4f »

So many toys out now whats a good buttplug that will also stim prostate? I dont want something specifically for prostate, im getting something sep for that, just want a good butt plug I can leave in even go out with it in

aleingang69

Re: good butt plug?

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't have any specific recommendations, but I do have a buddy who has one with an electro-stim function - he puts it in when we're going out to a bar or party and I can give him a little jolt any time I want with the remote control ;)
I tried it and it's really mild - more of a buzz than a jolt. Fun!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

In my opinion, something shaped like a trailer hitch is best. When I want a dildo ride, I want some depth and a fair amount of girth, but when I want to insert something and then leave it alone while I jerk off, then something filling inside but that doesn't keep the hole open I find is better. So, a fairly thick insert, then a thin neck/shaft, then a thick base to keep the toying from going all the way inside me, as I don't fancy myself going to the hospital to have it removed. I've been toying (pardon the pun) with the idea of creating my own because nothing on the market seems to quite satisfy.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Something like this...
plug.png
plug.png (5 KiB) Viewed 14151 times
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat