Metal Sounds and plugs

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

misterspock123456

Metal Sounds and plugs

Post by misterspock123456 »

Have any of you tried metal sounds and plugs?
There is a pic with some scale as its very hard to judge close up.
Here are a few pics of me with my thickest which is 11mm. This has taken about a year of off and on trying to be able to take its full size. I started just being able to get a 8mm in which is in the later pictures. The longest one I have now is 15cm and 10mm max width. You can see me inserting it in the pics. I have a generous foreskin so can use it to hold the sounds in place. The long one is too big to walk around, with but the plugs I have and the thick sound which is varied in width stays in fine. Makes me a very horny doing the shopping!
Attachments
Held in place by my foreskin
Held in place by my foreskin
15cm sound all the way in
15cm sound all the way in
Most of it in
Most of it in
My 15cm by 10mm sound
My 15cm by 10mm sound
11mm half in
11mm half in
Some of my sounds and plugs with scale.
Some of my sounds and plugs with scale.

Ziggurat

Re: Metal Sounds and plugs

Post by Ziggurat »

Looks interesting. Always remember to make sure you are not using a flash when photographing a ruler. Also in that last pic, the ruler is really hard to read as your pic is not top down. Of course, snapping straight top down, you usually get your shadow in the pic.. so I know it can be a pain in the ass.

On the topic of sounding and plugs though, I've just recently started experiementing with this. I'm really scared to cause damage or to lose the item inside my body... I've been experimenting with making my own non toxic shafts that can not fully submerge into my urethra. I'll post some pics when I get the chance. It'll probably never happen, but I'm infatuated with the thought of someone actually sticking their cock inside mine and fucking me urethrally. I'd have to gain a lot of size, and stretch my urethra considerably and then find a guy with a really thin cock... but damn, it would be pretty epic!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

misterspock123456

What is the biggest object you have managed to insert?
I bought my sounds via eBay from China, not expensive and they are surgical steel so easy to clean, vodka help keeps them sterile.
You may never manage to get another man in you, but have you tried docking?
Agree re the flash for every picture on here 4 more did not make the grade!
Attachments
Better scale, ruler is 12 inch
Better scale, ruler is 12 inch

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I have yet to insert anything really. I've been fooling around with some thin objects, but can't get further than a 1/4 inch inside.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Otto Fella

Post by Otto Fella »

A few times, I have experienced a slight blockage (skin inside the eurethra perhaps) and have used a painted golf tee to open the passage up again. I find it easier to insert when erect or at least semi-erect. Lube (saliva) helps as well!

I also share your curiosity of inserting a penis within a penis.

Question: What is docking?

fabe45

Post by fabe45 »

(for Otto: docking is putting a cock into the foreskin of another guy)
I play “sounding” for many years with a lot of different thing. I like a sound locked into my urethra with holes to piss thorough or cum like on this vidcap. Let’s play
Attachments
vlcsnap-2017-08-11-11h16m10s96.jpg

misterspock123456

Hi
I have moved on a bit in 5 years, sorry I dont check this site much.
Here is a vid of me sounding and other vids are there as well. If you want to contact me then better on xham than here. I am in London UK

https://xhamster.com/videos/deep-soundi ... ck-xhQ7a68