E-stim masturbation

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Polevaulter69

E-stim masturbation

Post by Polevaulter69 »

Does anyone here get into e-stim play? Recently I invested about 50 bucks in a Tens unit for lower back soreness on the suggestion of my doctor (failing to mention selfing as the root cause, lol). As a die hard masturbator I was already familiar with the idea that you could use a Tens for HFO (hands free orgasms), so I it was less than a day before I was hooking pads up to my penis and cranking up the juice. In the last month I’ve invested in penis loops which definitely kicks the experience up a notch. E-stimming really seems to produce a gooey, oozing, pre-cum mess for me, especially if I use a loop around my penis and scrotum together, one on the base of my penis, a pad on my perineal area, and a loop around the base of the glans. So far I have produced two pretty amazing orgasms, the first one shooting a massive stream of hot cum up my nose, lol (cum snooters). :mrgreen:

One thing I have observed is that when I e-stim, I can’t ride the lightning all day long, or I become really desensitized for several hours and can barely maintain an erection afterwards. My first several session ended this way. I consider myself gifted in that I can selfsuck or stroke, and cum, then do it all over again after about a 15 minute break until I’m exhausted up to 3 or 4 times a day sometimes. When I e-stim I have to keep my session to around an hour, or my penis gets numb. The trade off is that after my first two e-stim orgasms, I’m very satisfied for the day and don’t feel the urge for a repeat session.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

aleingang69

Re: E-stim masturbation

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting - sounds like you're figuring out what works for you and having a good time! I had a friend try it on my dick once, but it was a battery-powered rig and I barely felt anything. I do have buddies who are really into it, so I'm sure I'll try it again sometime.

cyber62

Post by cyber62 »

yes, love e-stim a lot. maybe even addicted. Here I do electrostim and cum: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah6TDdhojCG8iWkg6hrMpkElJ2Ey

once I did let someone cum in my own mouth with remote control.

biman055

Post by biman055 »

I also enjoy e-stim a lot. I have a TENS unit and a MyStim unit, and a whole lot of toys to use with them.
A couple of glans rings with a connection soldered to them, a 50mm cock ring with a connection, one 45mm monopolar and one 50mm bipolar butt plug and also a quad polar prostate massager (stimulates both the prostate and the perineum at the same time.
My absolute favourite is a 28mm glans ring with a sperm stopper together with the 45mm mono butt plug. I have had a lot of hands free orgasms with those, having the buzz going from my glans all the way through my prostate!
Self fucking wannabe!

biman055

Post by biman055 »

A pair of my hands free e-stim movies.
I think the orgasm is that intense I can’t control my breathing.

https://xhamster.com/videos/hands-free- ... m-12514317

https://xhamster.com/videos/hands-free-cum-12153176
Last edited by biman055 on Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Self fucking wannabe!

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

I recently picked up a new TENS for my back issues, and invested in larger, more conductive pads and loops (for my cock). Using my old rig with my new one I can now have four separate sets of current coursing through my cock, all the way down to my ass and back at one time like hungry bees swarming back and forth. I had to play around with placement, but finally found a delicious placement that makes me explode. I highly recommend the hose clamp placed just beneath the foreskin to the underside of the coronal ridge. It’s an incredible feeling!! A simple two-pole tip to base with the hose clamps works very well too, especially paired with a Lovense Lush that alternates pulsation back and forth with the stim. It’ll blow your mind! I usually can’t last more than ten minutes.
This is my best full blast set-up:
1. Hose clamp just beneath corona to anus
2. Hose clamp rear perineum to base of cock
3. Loop mid-penis to loop around entire scrotal sack
4. 1”x1” pad pelvic floor just above penis base to 1”x1” pad upper perineum
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

SexyDias

Post by SexyDias »

IMO this type of sexual toys is great when there is your girl/boyfriend around. So just that emotions will be more intensive...

I tried one with my GF and it was amazing! Not only physically but also mentally!

cyber6

Post by cyber6 »

the remote control online by a dominant is a mindfuck to!