Couples Toys

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Wamiva

Couples Toys

Post by Wamiva »

I am so sorry if this is in the wrong place. I went back and forth on whether to put this in the "sex toys" section or here or there or elsewhere! I settled on here, as you can see...Please correct me if I'm wrong!

I recently started dating a guy who is slightly less developed and self-aware than I am in regards to his sexual tastes. Either that, or he's yet to confess his dirty little secrets to me Long story short, I have an extensive toy collection myself and would like to begin to introduce the idea of toys and "sexual aids" as our relationship becomes more intimate and physical. We have been dating for a month or so and he's a little on the shy side, though very passionate physically.

Can you suggest any non-intimidating couples toys that we could look into? I don't really know anything about toys for men or couples, so any help would be much appreciated!

Ziggurat

Re: Couples Toys

Post by Ziggurat »

Toys are always a touchy subject for both men and women.. Myself (a guy) have been into toys ever since I was sexually aware. Most of my partners (one guy and the rest gals, say 5 or so) have not been so keen on toys. The one male was, but of the females, only my current partner likes toys. That being said, she has a very low sex-drive, so the only time she uses a toy, I am technically using it on her during foreplay.

I always approached each partner with a sense of mild curiosity: "Hey what do you think of adding sex toys to our encounters? Not all the time, but every now and again?" Any self-respecting partner will usually try anything once.. The key here is to say "Sex Toys" and not marital aids... They're supposed to be fun to play with, not be a tool to compensate for anything... even if they are a compensation, no need to rub their face in it.

With my wife, we've done a lot of different stuff. We've used the different oils and gels for heating and cooling, played with feathers and some light whipping and rope-play (I'm not into bondage at all, but she is, and since she does stuff she don't like for me, its only fair I do the same). We have a pretty extensive dildo and vibrator collection. The wife likes vibrators, me I prefer dildos. I don't like the mechanical sensation, I find it to distracting. Even condoms can be play things. We don't need them anymore, as Crimson is 'fixed' but every now and again its fun to break one out. Especially if you're into anal play... no anal without a condom, especially if you're going from ass to any other orifice.

If they are curious or open to experimentation, find out if they have ANY previous experience... Like you said, he may have some skeletons that he's not willing to let out of the closet, but he might let you into the closet to play with those bones! :D

Crimson has no interest in women at all, but one time she took one of my love pillows (fake pussy/ass) and made me sit in a chair and watch her go to town on it.. It was very hawt... When she finally let me join in the fun, I think I lasted about 30 seconds! We had a great laugh about it.
2006-01-23 Crimson Toy Show 01b.jpg
If you're wanting him to wear a sheathe of some kind for some more length or girth, well this can be a very sensitive topic for most guys... We don't need to be huge, but we want to satisfactory at the very least. When it comes to sheathes I recommend fantasy type stuff... Trust me, every guy would like another inch, but we wont really want to admit to it. I don't want to wear a sheathe that looks like a real cock and makes me feel inferior, but one of the beasty monster sheathes from BadDragon would be awesome, because who doesn't want to be a dragon or minotaur.
https://bad-dragon.com/products/magnussheath

If you're wanting to don a strap on and give him a good reaming, well.... You might want to play with various other toys for a year or two before broaching that subject. That's very scary ground for a lot of gents.. Not me, but I should think while 99.9% of guys would be curious, 99.9% of those guys won't admit it. And in order to take the chance, it'd have to be someone they completely love and trust. I'd do pretty much anything for my partner, but my relationship is far from the norm...

Feel free to wet yer appetites here at our sex toy store in the upper right corner of this forums webpage! :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat