Humming Bird male attachment for Hitachi

Got a favorite dildo or masturbator? Love to work your cock with a pump, a set of sounds or electrical stimulator? As men we love our tools and our toys - share your pictures, videos and stories about the sextoys - home-made or store-bought - that help you to get off.

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Polevaulter69

Humming Bird male attachment for Hitachi

Post by Polevaulter69 »

CFC714F1-6D33-4890-BA0F-C3705A8E9516.jpeg
I have a Homedics massager which works nicely at getting me rock hard but tends to tie up both hands getting the angles and pressures just right against my shaft and head. Then I saw this little guy on eBay for only $9.64. It’s made for the more popular Hitachi massager that women use a lot on their clits but the attachment size looked approximately the same as one of the two Homedics heads so I took a chance and dropped the 10 bucks. It was definitely worth it. I lived up and had an explosive and very messy hands-free orgasm in about 10 minutes. It’s a totally incredible sensation for anyone with a Hitachi or Homedics massager. The attachment only comes in one size and is stiff silicone so I plan to use A&D as a lubricant my next several sessions, to make it a little more elastic, then switch back to my water based lubes.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Polevaulter69

Re: Humming Bird male attachment for Hitachi

Post by Polevaulter69 »

F7B0640A-8EA3-4FEF-B401-EAA8B07785D2.jpeg
As you can see it’s a little tight around my shaft but still able to slide with enough lube. I would have posted cum shot pics but got too carried away in the moment to take them.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!