Maybe yoga isn't the best option for me - new approach

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Maybe yoga isn't the best option for me - new approach

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I had mentioned in another thread that I have been doing yoga for some time to help me do this better. Weekly classes helped improve my flexibility somewhat but not as much as I hoped. I had also tried doing private sessions with my instructor, who knew what my end goal was, but our schedules never lined up to where we could get together. He had quit teaching for a while but I found out last week he is back now. However, I am not sure I will be going back because it didn't seem to help me as much as I had hoped.

I am on Meetup.com and that's how I found the nude yoga classes initially about 5-6 years ago. I was browsing all the meetups a week ago Sunday to see if there was anything that interested me and I found something that I had been looking for some time -- a stretching class. I read about it and it is held in a holistic health center and turns out it's about a mile from the yoga studio I had been going to. Classes are held on Sunday nights and are taught by a young woman who is a professional contortionist and circus performer (think Cirque du Soleil). The first class was free and I thought it looked promising. Unfortunately the class was happening in 30 minutes and it would take me about than 35 minutes to get there so I had to wait until this past Sunday to check it out.

The class had five students; three men and two women. They had thick foam mats on the floor covered in a material that is similar to the loop side of velcro. The instructor, who is extremely attractive by the way, asked us what things we'd like to work on. I had mentioned I am unable to sit with my legs straight out in front of me and she said I need to work on my hamstrings. We did a number of stretches to work on that as well as some hip openers. I was struggling a bit and she came over and helped push me a bit further. The one stretch we did was lying on our backs with our butts against the wall and our legs up the wall and doing splits. We held the stretch for what seemed like 5 minutes and I could definitely feel it in my thighs. It was also pretty warm in the room and it was a bit uncomfortable because I'm used to doing yoga in the nude and I was wearing workout clothes so I was sweating quite a lot. I knew I was going to be sore the next day but I didn't feel it until the following afternoon, which was yesterday. I'm still sore today. But I think if I go regularly this may help me. Unfortunately I don't be able to go this Sunday as I have other plans. I am hoping to go every week. Classes are normally $14 but they give discounts if you buy more in advance. I'll need to practice at home once the soreness is gone.

I don't dare tell my instructor what my end goal is but perhaps I'll tell her I want to be able to do a seated forward fold, then how I used to be almost be able to put both legs and feet behind my head when sitting and how I'd like to be able to do that. She said we could talk to her after class but there is a yoga class immediately afterward in the same room and she disappeared so I didn't get to talk to her. Maybe next time.

aleingang69

Re: Maybe yoga isn't the best option for me - new approach

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like a good move, BSA - everyone needs to find the things that work for them.

Let us know how it goes!

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Really enjoy reading all your adventures BSA through postings. Wish I was that brave to freely express to others the end goal (in nude yoga). If you do tell the stretch instructor the end goal, hope she takes it well !!

I used to be able to SS in past years, but anymore it is really hard with a back that gets sore quickly. When I was able, I could get half of it in mouth, although the next day I'd seem to have back and neck sore that would take days to get rid of. I'd be a long way off to get back to SS, but imagine it could be done again.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I didn't go to the last two classes. I wanted to go yesterday but I had a bad headache and thought it was best I skipped it. I did work from home Friday and had the house to myself and after a bit of stretching I was able to get my lips around the head. That was the first time in months I was able to do that.

I talked to a female friend of mine who know of my abilities and she said she wants to go to class with me. Hopefully that happens.

NotQuiteOrdinary

Post by NotQuiteOrdinary »

BSA Reading your posts are what inspired me to join this site. Keep trying and you will find what works for you :D