My new pics

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

PT1962

My new pics

Post by PT1962 »

I posted these last night then chickened out and deleted them, but I'm posting them again and this time I'm gonna keep them here. All day yesterday I wanted to suck my dick and did last night and came in my mouth and swallowed all of it. These pics are from that session.

I used to be able to get an inch or more past my head and bob up and down with no hands to cum. I'm working on that again but for now I can jerk my dick while I suck and kiss the head. Check out my stories in the solosex stories forum. I'm learning how to be proud of this part of myself and want to share more. I love to suck my own dick.

belgian

Re: My new pics

Post by belgian »

u make my day ... well every ss does ....
thx 4 sharing man
cheers

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

hey man, hot pics. I understand exactly were you are in sucking yourself. you would love to be deep throating your own cock, but odds are that's not gonna happen. that's me.....lol Anyhow, enjoy blowing yourself. A vid maybe?
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man - thanks for pushing yourself and posting! Have you thought about taking pictures/video with a mask?

PT1962

Post by PT1962 »

Yes, I have. I also have some tattoos Id want to cover. But I want to get a mask and make some videos that I dont have to crop so much.

Its also really awesome to have a response and compliment from THE Al Eingang. Thank you for noticing my pics!

PT1962

Post by PT1962 »

I'm not good with tech but Ive managed to crop down a video and cut the sound. Its just about 15 seconds of me bobbing up and down on my dick hands free.

Can I post that here? How?

Any advice or recommendations?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What format is the video - what are the 3 letters at the end of the file-name? I'm happy to help you to share the video in any way I can - the forum software doesn't always make it easy to do.

Al

PT1962

Post by PT1962 »

They are .mp4. Both are less than 2 MB.

I cant overstate how much of a Luddite I am. Any advice you can give is welcome. I apologize in advance for being a bit of a moron when it comes to computers. I should have learned a lot more about technology, but I wasted my youth putting my dick in my mouth and was too distracted to learn basic computer functions :D

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Your pics in this thread intrigue me.. What little of your face I can see remind me of a guy I used to work
with in autobody that I used to call Do***-Detour.... You wouldn't be here in Ontario Canada would ya?
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

PT1962

Post by PT1962 »

Never even been to Canada. Sorry.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sorry to be a few days - I had to update the forum software.

Attaching a file is not difficult:

Scroll down below the box where you enter your text, and you should see a blue-ish box with 2 tabs: Options, and Attachments.

Click on the attachments tab. Click the 'Add FIles' button, and a window should open up showing the files on your computer. Find the video file you want to post and click on the "open" button. You might see aprgess bar showing you the file uploading, or maybe not, since it's a smaller file and will upload quickly.
The name of the video file will appear in that Attachments box once it's uploaded. You can then click either the Preview or Submit button as you do when you're posting a text message, and you should see you file or files in the post.

If nothing else works, you can email the videos to me and I"ll post them for you. Let me know if you have nay problems.

Al
Attachments
SolosuckQualitySample-320.mp4
(9.74 MiB) Downloaded 445 times

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

PT1962 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:11 am
Never even been to Canada. Sorry.
lol, no need to apologize PT... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat