First visit to the forum? Read this guide for newcomers!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

I don't think you can upload to this site; there are sites where you can upload for free and then post the link on this site, that's how a lot of guys do it.

Sea

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey guys,
You can post most kinds of movie files here, but they can't be any bigger than 4mbs. I have to limit the file size because I have to pay bandwidth costs for the forums, so if guys post huge files and hundreds of people download them. I'm in the poorhouse.
As Seahorses says; you can upload big files to megaupload.com or rapidshare.de and then post a link to the forums so we can download them from there.
Thanks for posting!
AL
P.S. If you want to help to support the forums you could buy some of my videos, or click on the banners on these pages and watch some videos - I get a percentage of what you spend there. Thanks!

Karlsonass789

Re: First visit to the forum? Read this guide for newcomers!

Post by Karlsonass789 »

So do u have to be invited to the video chat

AssMan69

Post by AssMan69 »

Hi new here just browsing around :D

Chadwick81

Post by Chadwick81 »

As a former self sucker, it’s something I wanna get back into. It sucks absolutely craving cock and not being able to get it because of circumstances. I would love to find a cock to suck regularly without my wife finding out. At 40 I’m afraid I won’t be flexible enough anymore, but I’m slim and have a decent sized cock. I think with a lil practice I can be back at it
Fill me with loads

Glenn Clarkk

Post by Glenn Clarkk »

Hello to everyone! I’m not sure if anyone still uses this site or forum, but I am just looking for some like-minded gentleman to discuss my fascination with swallowing myself. Hope to hear back from some of you soon.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome Glenn! It isn't super-busy on here, but we have a nice core group, and a few guys who consistently post. If you have questions or pictures/video to share, it's probably best to start a new topic, so more of the guys will notice it.