First visit to the forum? Read this guide for newcomers!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

First visit to the forum? Read this guide for newcomers!

Post by Guest »

Hi,
Welcome to the new (as of 1/9/05) Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Bulletin Board. If you have questions about how the board works you can check the "FAQ" link at the top of each forum page. If you're still confused you can join the board and ask your question, or send an email to me (see the email link to the left of this message). Unlike the old board, you have to sign up for this one in order to post; this is to discourage spammers, who were driving me crazy and wasting a lot of my time with the old board. If you don't want to use your regular email address to sign up you can get a free email account (Yahoo, hotmail, etc.) and use that.
Some nice features of the new board:
--you can edit your old posts at any time.
--you can choose a small picture to upload to the board; it'll appear on all of your posts (it's called an "avatar") when you're setting up your profile.
--you can run polls on the board.
--you can "subscribe" to topics on the board and get an email every time a new message is posted to that topic.
--you can send private messages and emails to other board members.

I'm still figuring out how the board works so I'll be adding more info to this message as I work things out.
This is the third version of the board; the 2nd version is archived here:
old solosuck.com bulletin board
and for you budding auto-fellatio historians, the really old forum from my old free host:
really old solosuck.com board
both of the old boards are read-only; you can't post to them any more.
Have fun!
Al

Immortal

Great Idea!

Post by Immortal »

Hey Al i think this board is a great idea cause it will allow a lot more interaction between each other! :D look cool as well! :mrgreen:
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

Post by Guest »

Hi Al, yeah, I'd have to agree - great idea and great site :D Thanks...

Post by Guest »

Did you know that the confirmation message when I signed up went into yahoo's bulk mail folder?

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Sorry, that was me above. I didn't log in yet

ssing8

Post by ssing8 »

Nice new forum!

bob e.

new forum

Post by bob e. »

Al, What a great improvement! THANKS! bob e. :D

MikeB

Help with the New Board

Post by MikeB »

Al - I'm struggling here with the new board :oops: . Key questions:

1. Is there anyway to view a list of topics? Right now I have to page through each topic, and that will become tedious as the topics accumulate. fer sure.

2. As I'm typing this response, the emoticons and formatting features get copied in as code instead of the feature. I have html sent to "yes" in my profile, but it showing as "off" under "Options". The preview indicates that it's all working, so I'm, guessin' that's just the way it works, eh :roll: ?

3. What are Smilies?

Everbody else seems to be happy, so as soon as I get this thing figured out, I'll be happy, too, I'm sure. So, thanks in advance.

Elrond

More Avatars!

Post by Elrond »

More user icons! More data!

Location? Age?

I can crop your photo to 60x60 pixel Avatar Icon, if you don't have Photoshop.

*Offer ends in three days. Void where prohibited. Enlarged to show texture. Member FDIC, Professional driver on closed course. Always wear your seat belt.

Selfellatio

Post by Selfellatio »

I would like to thank Al for keeping up with the bulletin board.(s) I thought about adding one to my site but I am unsure how to do it. So I guess I'll keep coming to this one. LOL Keep up the great work!

Self

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

We just instituted this same board format at work. It's quite an amazing piece of software. I am so glad you've gone to this.

ssacademy

Post by ssacademy »

Al, awesome job man, thanks for the great site and for making my dream come true :D , and also thanks to everyone else for posting your helpful info here !

MikeB

One Request

Post by MikeB »

Hey Al -

I finally figured out how to use the new bulletin board. It truly is excellent.

The only problem I have is that the Windows site link at the bottom of my screen now says "www.solosuck.com" instead of "Untitled," as the old site did. My 6-year-old came in the other day and I realized that she would be able to read the link, so I panicked, right-clicked on the link to close the site, and she almost -almost- got a glimpse of some of the lovely pictures that appear on the site. Anyway to get "Untitled" back? Otherwise, it is all good. Thanks!

Post by Guest »

Hey Mike,
Oops; I hadn't noticed the change of site name. It's a PHP thing, so I don't have a clue how to change it, but after this weekend (when all of my work is done and my last video is officially available on DVD) I can post a message to the bulletin boards at phpbb.com and ask if anyone knows how to change it.
If anyone reading this knows how to do this or wants to post the massage to phpbb.com to find out just let me know.
Thanks!
AL

jimfran

Post by jimfran »

hi al and everyone

already posted first time in the 'add attachment' page and got a pic up.

tried to upload a movie, but it doesn't accept .mpeg or .wmv files.
unfortunately, these are the only types i have, although i do have hundreds of them.

thanks for having me