Happy Boy back to earning his nom de plume again!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

phil

Happy Boy Movie

Post by phil »

Thanks amigo. It took some codec downloads, the litepack turned a jumble of lines into an artistic portrait of a man loving his cock. The extra work was definitely worth it.

And I think your modesty is appreciated too. I was expecting you taking in your head, and I was pleased and amazed to see how far down you can go.....there is a silver lining to every job situation I guess.

This is inspirational for me to redouble my efforts to get deeper.

Thanks again for sharing and I hope your holidays rock!

Phil

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

The short and long vids are just wondeful Happy Boy. I believe we were all happy boys seein the vids

zurrabear

Post by zurrabear »

Wannabe wrote:I have a strong preference for men of the "bearish" variety (facial hair & body hair, stocky) and selfing is by far my biggest "fetish", so a mix of the two is simply heaven for me.
My sentiments exactly--there's nothing hotter than a big hairy mature man who can self-suck. Absolutely wonderful video! Hope we'll get to see more!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i'm glad everyone enjoyed it!

i always wondered if i qualified as a 'bear', but wasn't sure since i don't travel much in gay circles (sorry guys, i'm straight ;) )...i guess that has been answered now.

phil: "a man loving his cock" definitely sums up what i do...i have seen some guys that can suck their cocks, but whenever i am able to and have the time to do so, i make love to mine. :D
fortunately or unfortunately the job situation is temporary (a seasonal position scheduled to end around february)...i hope i will be able to 'maintain', but after a few days off i can tell a huge difference in my abilities. the videos i posted (and the new one i am editing right now) were shot in the morning after bending and lifting for 10 hours of night shift (when i am at my best). if nothing else, i am certainly going to enjoy this while it lasts!

psuck: yes, getting it in your mouth is heavenly! there were times when i was only able to lick the head a bit that i questioned if it was really worth it because there wasn't *that* much pleasure for the amount of effort put in, but if you can manage to actually suck on it once or twice all of those questions will be put to rest. ;)

selfviking: i saw your post before i made my latest video, and while it goes against my principles (why on earth would i want to stop sucking it at the crucial moment?), i know it is something that a lot of folks like to see (including myself...yeah, i like to see it too but when i am sucking the last thing i am thinking about is 'pulling out'!). so while filming my latest, i pulled back a little when i came and opened up to let it ooze back out a bit. the camera's aim was off a little so unfortunately you can't actually see it coming out, but you *can* see it running back down my cock and tongue. the loss of sensation right at that moment caused an unexpected surprise too, but i will let you all see that for yourselves when i post it. :twisted:

by the way, everyone feel free to make suggestions, but don't be offended if i don't use them. don't take this wrong, but i am doing this first and foremost for my own pleasure! :wink: :D the recordings are for my own posterity to prove what i once could do (should i ever lose it completely). i am just sharing them to spread the joy and to encourage others to do the same.

i truly enjoy giving pleasure to others, so the positive feedback is definitely appreciated and encourages me to do some more. ;)

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

good 4 u!
u should b doin so 4 ur own satisfaction n pleasure defnetly.
me...i am neither gay nor str8...i guess i am just a soloist (lol)...@least 4 the moment...if i am 2 have a future sexual relation, guess it'd b + a woman...i adore breats and vaginas 2 b honest as well.
cant really imagine sucking other guy's dick, or havin my cock sucked by men...same goes 2 anal fucking and makin any fetish with men...just cant feel like i can ever do it...
i just love makin luv 2 myself, i.e. ss and sf myself...and other fetish practices...i luv my body, my cock, my still tight ass...

Happy Boy

Re: Happy Boy back to earning his nom de plume again!

Post by Happy Boy »

thought i'd revive this old post of mine since it is an apt description...hard to believe it has been a little over ten years since i posted my first video!

after being out of work for several months, tacking on a few extra pounds, and losing my weed connection i managed to also lose contact with my cock. :( fortunately i have been working again, found a new supplier, and trimmed down the gut a little. i have been sucking again for a little while now, but was having problems recording video since 'upgrading' to win 10.

well, the stars aligned properly last night and i managed to record the best session i have had in ages. i had a self suck fan with a foot fetish ask me if i could include something for her sometime. i do like female feet myself, and enjoy worshiping them, so i obliged. worshiping my own feet never really did anything for me (yeah, i have tried it before), but i got really turned on thinking about her seeing her request and masturbating to it
(or as lzzy hale says...)

i edged for a while and really wanted to keep going, but when i got my cock into my throat for the first time in a year things came to an abrupt ending. :twisted:

hope you all enjoy ;)
hb

19 mar 16 - happyboyhubba is selfsucking again! (with feet)
Last edited by Happy Boy on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Re: Happy Boy back to earning his nom de plume again!

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey buddy - it's great to see you getting back into the fine art! And - 10 years! It looks like the traditional 10 year anniversary gift is aluminum, which is kind of an odd one - I'm not sure what we'd get you ;)

You've always been one of the masters, so I'm not surprised to see that you we're able to get most of your old skills back so quickly after your hiatus - I hope we'll be seeing more video soon!

Al