two of me

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: two of me

Post by aleingang69 »

Amazing, as always, buddy - thanks!

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

just showing deapth
Attachments
deapth.wmv
(8.16 MiB) Downloaded 5514 times

beefyhairyass

Post by beefyhairyass »

Hey Bugnstein,

Really liked the depth vid you posted. I hope you enjoy every inch of your fat meat and the rewards that cum from it.

Thanks for posting your really top notch vids bro

Beefyhairyass

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

WOW - you are ON FIRE, man - amazing. I wish you were closer so I could shoot some video of you - it would be great to have a cameraman in there.

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

Thanks guys. Im finally able to deepthroat myself again. After my car wreck, I lost some depth but with careful streching I can gag myself. Maybe I can talk my wife into some camera work.

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

A Little x-position. haven't done it in a while.
Attachments
x-position.wmv
(20.27 MiB) Downloaded 5152 times

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

FUCKKK yeah!!!!!! Bro I've been hoping you post one like this!! I'm fuckin' "speechless", post more of the "X", total expert!! You make me want to post one too!! and I will try to compete with YOU, Keep um up, so this forum keeps going, Thanks Bugnstein!!!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - that is a beautiful clip, Bugnstein - you are a master! While I've never liked the X for myself I have to admit it is fun to watch - with your tight butthole front and center, imaging getting my tongue and my cock in there while you go deep on your cock :P

I don't remember if you've ever posted a Plow clip? Do you do the Plow? It'd be super-hot to see you really fucking your mouth in that position.

And - yeah Akenrockk - we need to see you and Bugnstein go Head-to-head in the X position - lets see so,me video!

Al

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

I accept the challenge. LOL. It's the best thing I have been challenged to do. The trophy is a mouthful of tasty cum. Al, there are a couple of me in the plow back on page 3. And the best one so far is "Pearl Necklace" on page 9. I suck my balls, lick, stroke and poke till I cum.

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

FOUND ONE! The Plow.
Attachments
The Plow.wmv
(16.22 MiB) Downloaded 5078 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

OH YEAH! Beautiful, man. You know I'm a Plow guy. Wish I could get in there with a camera and really capture your hot self-lust, buddy1

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

my kind of selfie
Attachments
my selfie.wmv
(82.18 MiB) Downloaded 4962 times

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

Hell yeah!!!!! NIce "X" more of that!!! I haven't forgotten about the challenge got a couple of videos Bugnstein just gotta edit them, but keep posting, seriously you inspire me Bro!

Selffun88

Post by Selffun88 »

Nice!
Nothing beats sucking your own dick! Nothing.

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

New cock ring with butt plug combo. I fucking love it. With some x-position and cum.
Attachments
cock ring.wmv
(45.98 MiB) Downloaded 4522 times