My best suck night, EVER!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Icantdoit

My best suck night, EVER!

Post by Icantdoit »

It's always very exciting when you first lick your dick, thinking wow, I've had dreams about this since I was a kid. But you never think you would be deep throating it?! Read on:

Well, the last couple of days I've just been able to get about an inch in, just over the head. The nerves that pleasure me the most are about another half of an inch to an inch down. I wanted to get that far so badly, but just couldn't.

I haven't had sex in a week or 2 because of my wife being out of town to see her grandma (She's very sick), so my hormones were RACING! I knew tonight I would get to those nerves. I started stretching the normal way, just to get that inch in. Than I thought, why not stretch the same way, AND try something new. So I tried a new stretching position, just to be experimental. After about an hour of that, I could get my balls in my mouth! I was to excited about getting my balls in my mouth, that I didn't even realize that I could get that extra inch and a half for those amazing nerves. I started sucking as hard as I could, lost in the insane pleasure I was feeling. I was sweating SO much that I could have drowned. It was very hot, so hot that I didn't want it to end. As I was still blind from so much pleasure, I started to realize I could go all the way down to my pubic bone, without a strain. I wanted those nerves so badly that I wasn't even thinking about taking more. I thrusted my cock to the back up my throat. (All 7 and a half inches) I could feel the head of my cock throbbing in my throat. I was thrusting my cock in and out of my mouth, hitting my throat. It felt so good that I was stopping a lot to keep from shooting the biggest orgasm of my life. I knew I had it coming, and just thinking about it was just unimaginable. Precum was squirting out like a fountain. I ate every bit of it! I had a medium sized dildo shoved deeply into my ass, massaging my prostate. I couldn't wait any longer! I felt my self slipping, unable to hold my self back (I wasn't trying, I tried to tell myself that I was), it happened. The dildo shot out of my ass, as my prostate was so aroused. As huge loads of cum squirted from my dick, it was like a water hose. My whole body was shaking, I couldn't stay still, my eyes were flinching, and I couldn't open my eyes after I got halfway through the orgasm. It was so powerful, the orgasm probably lasted 5-10 minutes. My dick just kept squirting out cum, and I could tell it wasn't even close to done. After the best orgasm of my life was finally done, I couldn't stand up. I was trying, but I kept having little spasms. It felt so good. I was so satisfied. It wasn't one of those orgasm where you have it, than you don't want sex any more. It was a feeling like no other, I had the sex drive to do it more. I was still trying to stand up, but as I finally sat up, my dick begin to get hard again. I was thinking to myself that there is no way, it's never even came close to getting hard again after orgasm. I started to slowly stroke it, and it felt surprisingly good! I started to hold a stretch again to get back into sucking, I once again was able to get it into the back up my throat. I started sucking it, and I felt another powerful orgasm approaching. After 30 minutes of insane sweating and sucking, and trying to get that orgasm out, it was very close. I couldn't wait for it to be here, but I kept stroking and it was just seconds away. Cum squirted out once again, a slightly less big of a fountain, but not by much at all. I had already put the dildo up my ass, and it had shot out of my ass once again. I had an amazing full body orgasm, that made my whole body spasm all over my bed. I couldn't stay still if I tried, I was screaming at the top of my lungs (No one could hear me, we live in a forest off the road a bit), and I couldn't close my mouth if I tried. It felt so amazing, I never wanted to stop. And it felt like forever! The orgasm just wouldn't stop! It kept going, but just when I thought it was done, my body would start shaking again. I stood up, started walking into the living room, but I fell to the floor and another orgasm emerged. I was shaking on the floor, feeling so much pleasure. Cum was still squirting. I thought I would just lay there until it stopped, if it ever stopped! I didn't want it to stop either. I got up long enough to go find a chair, I sat down and I was still having spasms. My PC muscle was mainly having the most spasms. I thought while I couldn't stand up, I would just eat my cum. So I sat there for 10 minutes licking cum off my body, it was very hot. I cleaned myself up pretty good.

I could finally stand up, I walked over to the computer and thought that this community should know this night. Sorry if I don't make sense, it was coming from my mind and my brain is still trying to take that orgasm in.

Also, 5 years of sex with my wife, I never had such a powerful orgasm. She's great in bed as well, never been unsatisfied. Maybe it's just the thought of deep throating my own cock that leads me to those types of orgasms.

Have fun reading that, I didn't mean to make it so long, but I didn't want to leave out the details that kept coming out just like my cum was. It's probably so detailed because that happened less than an hour ago.

blacksunshineaz

Re: My best suck night, EVER!

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Wow, can't imagine what that would feel like. Congrats

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

Thanks :), and thanks for replying, like 80 views and no one replied except you.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I usually only reply to questions and queries unless something really gets under my skin, either the good way or the bad way... :D Great story. Would love to have been able to do it with you at the same time.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Xapprentice

Post by Xapprentice »

perhaps you should now consider changing your name to 'icandoit'.
you said you were in your usual stretching position and were only able to suck the head, but you changed positions and then were able to gobble down entire shaft plus balls. what was your old position and what new position did you try that made it so successful?
An eager apprentice of the X position

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

Yeah lol, I made this name when I could barely get 4 inches from my dick. I was frustrated and made this user, that should be an inspiration for people. If you can't do it, you will eventually. That's only if you put in the effort though ;).

My position was using better leverage, sitting in a chair, pushing off the wall and going straight down. My old position was just grabbing underneath my legs and pulling down. This was effective, but not near as effective as the other method. It could vary for what position works for others.

phil

Post by phil »

Thanks for sharing your amazing story. Going from not reaching last fall to deep throating your whole cock is totally hot and inspiring for all of us along that path.

I could feel the enthusiasm coming right off the pages, great work.

Congratulations, and thank you,

Phil :D

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

I'm glad it's bringing enthusiasm :)! I just hope it doesn't bring frustration/intimidation.

And you're welcome :D.

I'm also planning on redoing the story, and making it easier to read and understand. I think now you can understand it well, but I'd rather have it optimized :).

rand0m

Post by rand0m »

Amazing story. Really seems to capture the moment. Only wish I was in your shoes!

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

rand0m wrote:Amazing story. Really seems to capture the moment. Only wish I was in your shoes!

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

What was that "NEW" stretching position? You might try stretching with a soft pillow under you head on the floor with feet under the bed for leverage in the plough position.

Icantdoit

Post by Icantdoit »

tennsteven wrote:What was that "NEW" stretching position? You might try stretching with a soft pillow under you head on the floor with feet under the bed for leverage in the plough position.

I posted my method about 5 post up.

smoothdickss

Post by smoothdickss »

how AWESOME it must have been to wrap your lips around the base of your hard dick! congratulations!FUCK!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

fuck that was hot! don't worry about "too long", the longer the better (IMHO)
i have had many great SS sessions, but i have *never* had a spontaneous orgasm (without direct penis manipulation)...that must be so cool, and i can experience how envious other guys are about what i do. ;)

can't wait to hear more. :)

Stealth007x

Post by Stealth007x »

What an amazing time I bet you had. I want to congratulate you on the deep throat. I am still working my way to just licking the head. Still not there just yet and I can't wait to be spewing hot cum straight into my throat. I love the flavor my cum has and will blast myface every chance I get when I'm alone. Just got to keep stretching. Anyone have or know any good videos that would help enhance my ability. My cock is a good size, about 8" and I do have a bit of a gut but I really have been trying a long time. Please pm me with your ideas or suggestions. I promise when I start throating my cock I will be posting pictures and giving up the stories on how and what I did.

Terry