My best suck night, EVER!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

smoothdickss

Re: My best suck night, EVER!

Post by smoothdickss »

Absolutely AWESOME story. Inspires me to continue my process to make love to my own gorgeous dick!
Attachments
IMAG0041_edited.JPG

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Icantdoit wrote:It's always very exciting when you first lick your dick, thinking wow, I've had dreams about this since I was a kid. But you never think you would be deep throating it?! Read on:

Well, the last couple of days I've just been able to get about an inch in, just over the head. The nerves that pleasure me the most are about another half of an inch to an inch down. I wanted to get that far so badly, but just couldn't.

I haven't had sex in a week or 2 because of my wife being out of town to see her grandma (She's very sick), so my hormones were RACING! I knew tonight I would get to those nerves. I started stretching the normal way, just to get that inch in. Than I thought, why not stretch the same way, AND try something new. So I tried a new stretching position, just to be experimental. After about an hour of that, I could get my balls in my mouth! I was to excited about getting my balls in my mouth, that I didn't even realize that I could get that extra inch and a half for those amazing nerves. I started sucking as hard as I could, lost in the insane pleasure I was feeling. I was sweating SO much that I could have drowned. It was very hot, so hot that I didn't want it to end. As I was still blind from so much pleasure, I started to realize I could go all the way down to my pubic bone, without a strain. I wanted those nerves so badly that I wasn't even thinking about taking more. I thrusted my cock to the back up my throat. (All 7 and a half inches) I could feel the head of my cock throbbing in my throat. I was thrusting my cock in and out of my mouth, hitting my throat. It felt so good that I was stopping a lot to keep from shooting the biggest orgasm of my life. I knew I had it coming, and just thinking about it was just unimaginable. Precum was squirting out like a fountain. I ate every bit of it! I had a medium sized dildo shoved deeply into my ass, massaging my prostate. I couldn't wait any longer! I felt my self slipping, unable to hold my self back (I wasn't trying, I tried to tell myself that I was), it happened. The dildo shot out of my ass, as my prostate was so aroused. As huge loads of cum squirted from my dick, it was like a water hose. My whole body was shaking, I couldn't stay still, my eyes were flinching, and I couldn't open my eyes after I got halfway through the orgasm. It was so powerful, the orgasm probably lasted 5-10 minutes. My dick just kept squirting out cum, and I could tell it wasn't even close to done. After the best orgasm of my life was finally done, I couldn't stand up. I was trying, but I kept having little spasms. It felt so good. I was so satisfied. It wasn't one of those orgasm where you have it, than you don't want sex any more. It was a feeling like no other, I had the sex drive to do it more. I was still trying to stand up, but as I finally sat up, my dick begin to get hard again. I was thinking to myself that there is no way, it's never even came close to getting hard again after orgasm. I started to slowly stroke it, and it felt surprisingly good! I started to hold a stretch again to get back into sucking, I once again was able to get it into the back up my throat. I started sucking it, and I felt another powerful orgasm approaching. After 30 minutes of insane sweating and sucking, and trying to get that orgasm out, it was very close. I couldn't wait for it to be here, but I kept stroking and it was just seconds away. Cum squirted out once again, a slightly less big of a fountain, but not by much at all. I had already put the dildo up my ass, and it had shot out of my ass once again. I had an amazing full body orgasm, that made my whole body spasm all over my bed. I couldn't stay still if I tried, I was screaming at the top of my lungs (No one could hear me, we live in a forest off the road a bit), and I couldn't close my mouth if I tried. It felt so amazing, I never wanted to stop. And it felt like forever! The orgasm just wouldn't stop! It kept going, but just when I thought it was done, my body would start shaking again. I stood up, started walking into the living room, but I fell to the floor and another orgasm emerged. I was shaking on the floor, feeling so much pleasure. Cum was still squirting. I thought I would just lay there until it stopped, if it ever stopped! I didn't want it to stop either. I got up long enough to go find a chair, I sat down and I was still having spasms. My PC muscle was mainly having the most spasms. I thought while I couldn't stand up, I would just eat my cum. So I sat there for 10 minutes licking cum off my body, it was very hot. I cleaned myself up pretty good.

I could finally stand up, I walked over to the computer and thought that this community should know this night. Sorry if I don't make sense, it was coming from my mind and my brain is still trying to take that orgasm in.

Also, 5 years of sex with my wife, I never had such a powerful orgasm. She's great in bed as well, never been unsatisfied. Maybe it's just the thought of deep throating my own cock that leads me to those types of orgasms.

Have fun reading that, I didn't mean to make it so long, but I didn't want to leave out the details that kept coming out just like my cum was. It's probably so detailed because that happened less than an hour ago.

What a fucking Story, you can see selfsuck is a body transformation mutation, you say, you SCREAMED ! You did something what just a few people are able to do it... and you was alone in the house but something in that night was happend with your body what is not normal, that was weird and amazig to explain...it is like when the all universe comes in you. The growing Power. Or like when the Bruce Banner transform in Hulk...

just real deepthroat selfsucker can know how it is...or maybe someone who has had the luck to see someone live do it like you.

Congratulation you are one of the rare Powerfull Mutant with special genes.

Enjoy it and normal people should not copy and thing its normal for a normal body its very dangerous for organs, nerves and bones...to damage seriously forever.

Just a few lucky guys have the genes for this.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I totally disagree, and I think most others will too.
If a person is somewhat physically fit and healthy; and takes the time to work at it. I feel just about anyone can do it.
However, will they be able to deep throat it; well again I think if they work at it, its possible.
I cannot currently deep throat it, but I do feel just about anyone can get their lips around their head.
Yeah sure it's nice to think that were unique, and well maybe, just maybe we are, but I doubt it.
I've never disagreed with anyone on here before, but I felt it was important to let others know that this practice is not just for a select few. thanks!

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

playing devils advocate here... i too, believe that this is a work of fiction, however, i personally do know of one person who is naturally hyperflexible, (i'm certain there are others) and wasn't able to perform autofellatio until right after i had suggested one or two techniques...

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

rubbed wrote:I totally disagree, and I think most others will too.
If a person is somewhat physically fit and healthy; and takes the time to work at it. I feel just about anyone can do it.
However, will they be able to deep throat it; well again I think if they work at it, its possible.
I cannot currently deep throat it, but I do feel just about anyone can get their lips around their head.
Yeah sure it's nice to think that were unique, and well maybe, just maybe we are, but I doubt it.
I've never disagreed with anyone on here before, but I felt it was important to let others know that this practice is not just for a select few. thanks!

No, thats wrong i have study medicine, Imagine normal people who are so old like the most deepthroat selfsuckers so..30 or 40 years or more
and would do something like this (selfsuck), the spine would break, the organs demage and the nerv snatch. Its not normal. Normal is when people
that are 20 or 30 years old they already have spinal disc problems, stomach or other problems for sitting in the office!

BUT you or someone like Aron Powell use his body as he would not have spinal discs, no nervs or organs...he´s cell genetics is DIFFERENT.

He breaks all biological cell rules for human body. When you do this in the medicine the organs should explode for the compression. The respiration and the lunge damage.

So what you see with selfsuck is a miracle and a mutation of the nature this the reason why for the deepthroat selfsucker the feeling is so weird and unbelivable like in the story above.

Its a real transformation, believed it or not it´s the truth!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

'freak of nature' or 'practiced expert'...whatever i am, i am eternally grateful! :wink: