jymolson selfsuck videos

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jymolson

jymolson selfsuck videos

Post by jymolson »

hi everyone, I'm not sure if any of you have heard of me or seen any of my videos.
well, i just found this place & wanted to share some of my selfsucking stories, videos & pictures. That is if any of you are interested. let me know by posting your comments. anyway, here goes. here is one of my videos, hope you all enjoy it
hope it worked

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/156060 ... fsuck_vids

https://atorrent.club/my-selfsuck-colle ... 51119.html
is that ok?

MODERATOR NOTE: The above magnets currently have no known sources.
Last edited by jymolson on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 50 times in total.

aleingang69

Re: jymolson selfsuck videos

Post by aleingang69 »

Very hot, man - glad you found us!
We'd love to see and hear more!

Al

jymolson

Post by jymolson »

hope you like these pics
Last edited by jymolson on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:40 am, edited 12 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Very impressive, JY!

You're really getting some remarkable depth on the big dick, buddy - love to see more!

AL

seven5incher

Post by seven5incher »

Great job jymolson! Love the pics and vid! : )

jymolson

Post by jymolson »

here is a video clip from the pics above, can't wait to be able to make a better copy and the whole video
Attachments
bodysuit selfsuck.m4v
(5.22 MiB) Downloaded 1679 times
Last edited by jymolson on Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:31 am, edited 29 times in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I know JY likes to get his pics and video out there so I'm posting the video directly to the forums here - people won't have to do the annoying Megaupload thing that way.
If that's a problem for you please let me know JY!

AL
Attachments
DSCF0187-jymolson selfsuck going down deep.AVI
(45.87 MiB) Downloaded 3862 times

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Wow, first clip was good, that second one even better even without a visible cumshot!! I usually make a point to try and watch the SS videos, but I think this is the first time I was moved so much to post a comment :) Personally, I'm more into the SFing.. but if I could SS you bet your ass I would!

Bravo!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jymolson

Post by jymolson »

i cannot tell you how much it means to me that you posted such a wonderful comment about my videos. It really gives me more courage to consider posting another video and for people that really appreciate the act is even better, only hopefully in better quality next time.
thank you
Last edited by jymolson on Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 am, edited 7 times in total.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Well keep experimenting with your recording set up and your equipment. Get set up first, then play with 'your equipment'! :D

In the few years I've been here, I can say honestly, I've learned more about photography and videography by experimenting and posting here and on Xtube.com than I ever knew before. Good lighting is crucial to a good video. Sound clarity is more important than sound is altogether. A video without sound can still be hot. A video with bad sound is usually distracting.

When I'm working on a new video I'll usually do a test run with my blackberry as it has an 'okay' video/audio recorder. IF the run went well then I get set up a day or so later to do the proper video that I'll end up posting somewhere online. Here is when I use my camcorder which wasn't all that expensive. Maybe $300 after taxes.. The camcorder is a Panasonic SDR-S7. And its great if you know how to work your settings. The cam got mixed reviews. 7s and 8s from professionals and all over the place from casual users. Alot of people say that its great for making online flash videos, but the quality isnt any better than an old VHS or Super 8 camera. But that's bullshit. Its factory settings are flash quality sure (Mpeg 2). Perfect for xtube, youtube, what-ever-else-tube-you-can-think-to-put-here... But if you read the manual and learn a bit about the device you can make some really excellent short films of a higher quality. The more you turn up your settings the bigger the file will be.. I've got films that go from a mere 40meg all the way up to 3 or 4 gig!! The built in camera is decent, but I have a digicam that is better. The software that comes with the camcorder is a little clunky and takes a bit to get used to. Not very userfriendly, but it gives you several file saving options (mpeg 1-4, avi, and a few others) and has its own built-in video/audio editing room. You can even add an additioanal background audio track that won't overdub the actual films audio score, incase you want to add music but have sound effects and dialogue that are important to the clip.

When doing photography, again I do a test run with my blackberry which is only 2 megapixel (2008 Blackberry Curve) but once I'm set up I crack out my Pentax Optio 30. Which is a 3.2 megapixel camera and is an amazing camera for an entry level quick shot cam. Its a few years older now, but its worth every $1 I spent on it. At the time it was maybe $249.XX This digicam also has very limited video recorder. The image quality is okay, but the digicam has no mic so the vids I've made with it are silent. The file type is .mov so video files are huge too even without sound...

So in the end ;) have fun. And feel free to share your work! We love everything we get to lay our eyes on!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jymolson

Post by jymolson »

enjoy my torrent collection. let me know what you think :)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4089D729FFD30975058FEA00C6F4BA30C27AD600&dn=selfsuck%20masturbating%20cum%20eating%20torrent%20collection

http://zhongzifuli.pw/zhongzi/4089d729f ... 0c27ad600/

https://sites.google.com/view/my-shared ... ction/home