Cock AND Balls?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssandsfwithgf

Cock AND Balls?

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

When I was younger and first starting self sucking and self fucking, one of my more exciting adventures was putting my cock and my balls in my mouth while self sucking. It can be tricky, but I've done it on many occasions. Then when I got around to self fucking I found that I could fit my 7 inch cock and my balls in my ass, and I enjoyed that as well. I don't see this in videos very often, and I haven't tried it in a while, but I was wondering if any other members have done this or seen any recent video of this activity.

aleingang69

Re: Cock AND Balls?

Post by aleingang69 »

I get my balls and cock in my mouth in a couple of my videos - it's a tight fit!
There a re a couple of times in the videos where I stuff my balls up my hole, but not along with my cock - I find the whole thing exciting but too painful to do often. I have had it all up there a couple of times, but not on video.
Different man have vastly different levels of tolerance for ball-pain - mine is pretty low, I guess.

Anyone else?

AL

self22

Post by self22 »

im able suck balls and cock at same time too is a great feeling

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

I can suck on my balls when really flexible but I am too thick and my balls are too big to do them both at the same time.

dangerdude

Post by dangerdude »

I can't do it while erect as it won't all fit in, but I can only do cock or balls when hard.

Balls are great to like, though :P

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

hmm.. cant suck it anymore.. but I have a video where I suck the head and lick my balls too. the format doesn't seem to be postable though... its an old webcam video file... anyways can reach either anymore.. However, I was able to stuff both balls and cock in my ass and have a few videos to prove it. But I gave up all solo-activity other than toy play for years, and now I am just starting to get back into Self fucking. I can get my balls or cock up there again, but not both..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

prometheus0075

Post by prometheus0075 »

This is a great site, I really want to know more abou it, if anyone can help me explore this new way of sucking myself off. Please contact me ANY TIME.. 8473970068

Edward

selfsuckpeter

Post by selfsuckpeter »

i not speak good english
Cock AND Balls im Mund ist wunderschön! Einfach mal probieren! :!:

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I WISH I could suck my cock and balls at the same time!!! That's something I've longed to do for quite a while! On extremely flexible days, I am able to lick my balls, and even barely touch my lips to them, but I can't get them in my mouth, much less while my cock is in there too. Makes me sad. :-(

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

I use to be able to suck both at the same time. It was easier when soft, but did both hard. Now, I can only do one at a time as I am not as flexible anymore.
Deep Selfer

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

as a heads up to folks following this discussion...i just posted a vid with a little of me getting my cock and both balls in another thread

enjoy!
hb

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

i can Cock AND Balls selfsucked!

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

Es ist schwierig, aber es geht, Schwanz und Eier zusammen im Mund. Ich mache es oft auch bei meinen Sexpartnern, beim cruisen. Die finden es meist sehr erregend!

oipistoi

Post by oipistoi »

This is some seriously HOT fun we're discussing here men! Yum! Thanks for posing the question and starting us off ssandsfwithgf!

I gotta marvel at you sexy men who can gobble both Cock and Balls with your mouth (You're right Al, I'd expect the sensitivity factor to get in the way for some of us ... when the mind & load-blowing positioning doesn't first).

I myself can suck on both separately (not at once) with my mouth on those days/nights that I've really warmed up and stretched out. It is really luscious to lick and suck on Cock and Balls! Slurp-tastic!!

Self-Fucking is a totally different thing of course as you guys know. I love selffucking ... just the head, thrusting my cock deep inside, just the balls while stroking, the Whole package! Really Hot and Juicy fun.

It is a huge thrill to read about your talents guys.

hugs to you all my brothers,
let's keep the heat going!
oi

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I would LOVE to be able to do this. However, I been cursed with oversized balls and can only fit one in my mouth at a time. Can't even get em both in withOUT the cock. Can't get even one in with my cock in there. Tho I've tried many times!!!

SHAMMAN