the new guy

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dreamer8888

Re: the new guy

Post by dreamer8888 »

PS: This is what I was going for in regards to getting lower legs flat on floor / bed behind me. This guy does not look like he is putting much pressure on his neck, looks very comfortable. Look at later part of clip where they show better angle of him....

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=kmAJ8-S787-

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Ah - I see what you mean with the clip. That's more like a modified X position. It looks to me like you'd still have to rely on core-muscle power to push your cock toward your face. Great for core strength, but maybe not so great for getting your delicious cock in your mouth.

volatileangel

Post by volatileangel »

I just wanted to repeat what someone else said about different guys being able to get closer with different positions. I've experienced this myself and a guy I know who can suck himself says it took him years to be able to do it in that position even though he could do it in another.

Good luck!

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Thanks. I have seen that message repeated often in this forum. will just have to keep trying to see what works best for me. Approx 3 months trying. I know others have said it took much longer. Trying my best to be patient...!

torae

Post by torae »

That position in the video indeed put less pressure on your neck. But from my personal experience it put more strain on your hip/lower back. I guess it's really about where you are most flexible, ranging from hip, lower back, mid back, upper back, to neck.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

These are two of the best yoga videos I've found on the internet; they are for beginners, but are still are excellent for the experienced.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHIs7_iMl8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IwS2gx90HU

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

These are great vids, cover some of my favorite poses. I have been doing most of these religiously, and I've seen great improvement in my flexibility, posture, and even my running and weight lifting. But it just does not seem to be translating in getting me closer to my cock! Can't figure out why. I am at a loss as to what else I should be doing at this point. Going on 4 months, maybe its just more patience I need. I will refer back to these vids, its a great overall routine altogether in one place, found these poses via different books and videos and had to piece them together on my own in the past. Thanks.