Newcomer - tips please!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Newcomer - tips please!

Post by aleingang69 »

There's no need to worry about sites not wanting links from sex-related sites - we're not going to be sending enough traffic to them for them to pay any attention to it, and most sites are happy to get traffic no matter where it's coming from.

So please - share your inks! I've had contortion links on the solosuck.com links page for years and it's never been an issue. We're always happy to point our guys toward valuable learning resources.

Al

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

ok thanks, I will definitely will keep that in mind, because I have some really good links to beginner yoga as well as intermediate yoga.

leknot

Post by leknot »

Hi guys, it has been a while :) Is there anyone interested in stretching together in person or via Skype? Send me a message :)

boyselfsuck

Post by boyselfsuck »

hi guy I'm interested, I would like selfsuck together,I hope to see you on sype add me:
boyselfsuck@hotmail.com
leknot wrote:Hi guys, it has been a while :) Is there anyone interested in stretching together in person or via Skype? Send me a message :)

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I tend to self-suck in the plow position. I haven't been able to get my cock in my mouth in any other position. I've only been able to lick the tip at best sitting and its not the same for me when in the plow my cum goes straight down.

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

Here's a link http://emil1.com/
They look really good, and have one dedicated to legs behind head too.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

when on business trips, I do like to stay at hotels that have the bed "head"board detached and nailed up to the wall.

When I walk my legs down the wall in the plow position and then hook my feet under that bottom ledge, my cock ends up in the most perfect position. the board takes a bit of the pressure off my back and as such I get to totally enjoy just about the full length of my cock with complete ease. the first time I discovered this technique, I had more than enough of my cock free-standing straight in my mouth and I enjoyed it so much that my first cumload covered my tongue, I just had to ease up to swallow and then I got the enjoy my cock for some of the best tip licking for every drop. I got my self off more times and still enjoy those "head" boards.

I also find if I don't swallow my cum for several days right before I leave town, it ends up being a great expectation to open that hotel door and if the room has one of those boards, then I do set a side plenty of hours to enjoy my cock deliver. first cum, never takes long and its such an awesome on to keep my cock going for multiple intense cum streams. Lately i've been able to enjoy the feeling of what I call a hold-back burst so that as I cum it shoots with intensity.