Penis Pumps for improved Self-sucking?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Musclehead

Penis Pumps for improved Self-sucking?

Post by Musclehead »

Has anyone tried a penis pump during their self-sucking sessions? After recently seeing an episode of "The Doctors" in which they talk about penis growth and pull out a penis pump, I'm tempted to dig out of storage my old San Francisco Pump and try it during my sessions. However, I know that as soon as you release the pump pressure, your cock loses size immediately. So it kind of defeats the purpose. I recently lost a lot of blubber from my waist and have my abs back, but its still hard to SS. I am 46 now, and although I have gotten into top shape again, my body is still older now and my ribs, chest and back get sore from my SS sessions sometimes. I can still circle my tongue around the head after a particularly good session, but getting at least 1/4 to a 1/2 inch in my mouth still eludes me after all these years of trying. So, like everyone else, I'm looking for any new little tricks that will help! :)

seahorses

Re: Penis Pumps for improved Self-sucking?

Post by seahorses »

It was selfing that got me into pumping, way before the advent of the internet. I’d suffered a back injury playing rugby and could no longer reach. I read an article in Forum magazine saying how pumping could give me another 4”and was young and naïve enough to believe it! Anyhow, I got hooked on pumping, loving the effect and feel of my pumped cock and also the look. Over time my back improved and though I can’t get as deep as I used too I can still suck the head plus. However, if I pump, using too bigger cylinder, that’s 2 ½” for me, it becomes too fat to get into my mouth! And as for my cock? Well yes it has got longer, but nowhere near 4” and it’s taken a hell of long, long, long time.

As for tips, look at these threads:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=977
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=548&hilit=loop
But be warned you act on it at your own risk! Plus you still need to be fit and do stretching and or yoga before using it; this only helps with that last inch or so.

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

Thanks very much, bro! I think I remember seeing your invention a while back on here! That is a good idea, and those are better photos of it than last time, I think. Another problem I have is that my abdominals get a cramp in them when I am down at the most crucial point, when I am making the most progress for the session. Then I have to immediately "pop up" and massage the cramp away, which takes a few seconds, then I can try again. I try to mentally and physically relax all muscles as best I can during the sessions, but the ab cramps seem to always happen when the most progress is happening. I had a good session yesterday and was able to lick around the head and hands free! NO hands pulling up on my cock, only holding the chair in the "C" position, which is my best position. I'm looking forward to trying your invention!

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

Just wondering, do you still use your invention regularly? Obviously, you probably keep it looped/tied underneath your chair, to be released quickly if needed? Thanks for any tips!

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Er…. I think the O.P. is referring to my invention, viewtopic.php?f=2&t=977
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=548&hilit=loop not the pumps! :lol: :oops:

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi seahorses, you still selffing?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Unfortunately not; my life style, combined with age and degenerating body, has conspired against me. But I still keep an interest and visit the board.

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi, that's unfortunate hope you don't miss it too much? You may remember me we met a few times several years ago, you gave me good advice on how to achieve a good flexibility, recently I've finally managed to self deep throat .
Hope you're doing well
Regards
J

SSadventurer

Post by SSadventurer »

I'm using bathmate before self suck. I get few inches ...1/4 inch and my dick is much more thicker. I do this every other day to prevent blood vessels on my glans to have a bruise. For your cramps, you need to stretch it out (cobra yoga poses) and have enough electrolytes (potassium, calcium, magnesium) on your food to release the excess lactic acid on your muscle which leads you to cramps. Hope this helps