Suck and Cum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Suck and Cum

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - super-hot picture and a great video, man. Please post that video here for us!

Al

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

Hot hot hot!! You have such a beautiful, perfectly shaped big cock head and you suck it so well! Love the way you caress it with your lips at the beginning. Please post more!!

Selfsuckcum

Post by Selfsuckcum »

Thanks for the comments guys and of course Al its great to get feedback from you glad appreciated it!
Wasn't going to post this one originally as I didn't really like some parts of it but here it is anyway I guess it's okay, not sure if I should have cut it to shorten it :)

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=5o5Nk- ... 5-DnBb3Gt9

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Holy crap, that's awesome! You should create a full length video and sell it.

gebro

Post by gebro »

That is SO impressive, and I am SO envious! :D

More please!!

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

What else is there to say--perfection!!! I'd love to be able to do that. What is the size of that beautiful cock?

sleffun

Post by sleffun »

wow ,so hot.Looking forwardto see your deepthoat vid.

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

beautiful, how deep you your Dick in the mouth can sink! :D

johnnyg

Post by johnnyg »

I love it!! It's so hot and nice cum!

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

One of the best.

When i saw the pics i first thought: 1) Great looking dick, big, juicy head- must be photoshopped tho, cus theres no way someone can selfsuck like that OR your really sucking someone else and making it look like your selfing (refering to the twisted suck pose) 2) how can someone possibly suck a head that big?!

Haha, was i proven wrong when i saw your video tho. One the best self suck vids ive seen, loved seeing you twist it round and give yourself the ideal head. Looked awesome and inspired me to try it. Im not as hung as you are and once im hard theres no way i can twist it round, but if suck it, fully erect then stop and let it calm down to a semi state. Its big enough and soft enough that i twist it round and actually suck it for upto a minutes before i get erect again.
So big kudos for you for inspiring me to selfsuck in a new way. :D

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I'm not sure how I missed this vid for so long, but I totally agree this is super hot.

If I was only true horse hung I would not have spent the years working on flexibility to go balls deep. On second thought, balls deep would be fucking amazing to see on you :)

Absolutely love being a little less hard and twisting around and sucking with the tongue on the underside like you did and loved that orgasm you had at the end. I know the feeling all too well.

Tonight if I'm not playing with my girl as planned with a saved load, you know I'll be thinking about your vid and sucking one off a much savored very thick load ;)

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

bump... long overdue for a followup video :P One of if not THE best!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

agreed! where are you selfsuckcum?
it has been about two years since you captivated us all and we are anxiously waiting for more!
...also, you were wondering if you should have trimmed down the videos you posted?
IMHO, if anything they should be longer...i could watch that all day!

wikus

Post by wikus »

Selfsuckcum wrote:Thanks for the comments guys and of course Al its great to get feedback from you glad appreciated it!
Wasn't going to post this one originally as I didn't really like some parts of it but here it is anyway I guess it's okay, not sure if I should have cut it to shorten it :)

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=5o5Nk- ... 5-DnBb3Gt9
Wow... that was amazing.

tempeguy85284

Post by tempeguy85284 »

You are the master! So awesome to watch.