Have you ever been caught???

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jamesselfsucking

Post by jamesselfsucking »

Last edited by jamesselfsucking on Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

ssandsfwithgf

Re: Have you ever been caught???

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

The only time I've ever been "caught" was when my girlfriend at the time found a video on my camera that I had made of a selfsucking experience. She sat and watched it for minutes as I was paying attention to something else. When I realized what she was watching I took the camera away from her and felt very embarrassed. Weeks later we talked about it and she watched me suck myself off while we were at her parent's cabin. She basically jerked me off while I sucked as much of my own cock down, as I possibly could, and she even had me finish in my own mouth. It was good, but the initial act of being caught (on video) was embarrassing.

Other than that nobody has caught me actually in the act, that I know of. I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be caught by your own mother. Hopefully it has all passed and you are back to normal now. :-)

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

hmmm, not sure getting caught by my mom would consider me "lucky." That would be tramatic for me. Probably to the point where Id have to take a year or two off from SS'ing.

jamesselfsucking

Post by jamesselfsucking »

Last edited by jamesselfsucking on Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

wisguy61

Post by wisguy61 »

Only been caught when my wife found some pics of me selfing. She was cool and didn't delete them, and once I did a little licking of my cock when I was screwing her as we were both seated. She caught on right away!!!

selfer123

Post by selfer123 »

I often would selfsuck with my door open a little; I am fairly sure my housemate caught a glimpse more than once, though he never admitted it!

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

I've been caught several times, in most cases while selfsucking in my hotel rooms by workers doing somethin on the hotels windows or teraces and so, and two times self sucking at home at open balcony doors by neighbour guy appearing on his balcony. In all cases I noticed that I was caught only after I shot in my mouth when raising my head up...Its not big deal but is somehow funny as u know that ur neighbour knows your secret :)
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

selfer123

Post by selfer123 »

that is fucking hot, wsSelferSI

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I was having an incredible session and really loving it good. Suddenly I had the feeling of being watched and that always gets me going more. I thought that it could not be since I had the basement door closed, even though the door was open to my 'office'. Plus, there was only my housemate there and he rarely leaves his room.
Well, much to my surprise (and pleasure) he confronted me the next day and told me that he went down to tell me something and saw something both quite exciting and a bit disturbing. He didn't know it was possible.
That eventually led to us both trying things we hadn't done before and some much needed non-solo sex, for a couple years after.