How long did it take you?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

vg1930

How long did it take you?

Post by vg1930 »

I've been snooping around these forums for a while and I have few questions for you guys.

So I've been stretching and trying my best to solosuck for about a month and I've made some solid progress. A month ago I could hardly like the tip and now I can suck on my head. But it isn't consistent enough to give myself a blowjob and finish that way. Assuming your weren't one of those gifted individuals with a big dick and flexible spine who could suck themselves of without putting forth any effort, I'm curious how long did you have to train to be able to suck yourself off until you finish? And how much of your dick do you typically get into your mouth when you do finish this way?

blacksunshineaz

Re: How long did it take you?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I can't get any closer than my lips around the head and that was a few years ago. Therefore, I can't answer the question.

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I spent a good night (maybe two hours) just trying to reach one night about ten years ago. I don't think I reached on the first night, but I tried again the next night and was able to reach the tip. I'm not sure how long exactly after that first night I had a good portion in my mouth, but I'd estimate it was a couple months of casually trying to get the act done. Within a year I was able to deepthroat myself, but only on a warm and limber day. I think if you're patient but somewhat persistent, you'll reach your goals within a half of a year, if it is physically possible. Good luck!

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I had quit self sucking and swallowing my cum for a good bit. as it just seemed that it was too much of a daily routine. Several months back, I had this major desire to enjoy myself and In the plow position with my legs over my head, my cock was a good bit away from my mouth, I couldn't make contact but I was after wanting my cum more than anything. It was a bit disappointing seeing my cock just inches away and when I finally cum'd I got most in my mouth as I had to steady my cock and just let gravity shoot it onto my tongue. seeing the last few drops flowing out and my tip just throbbing I realized just how much fun it had been while my tongue was feeling good on my shaft then as I swallow and savor those last few drops along with whatever I can suck out and basically milk the extra cum in my shaft is great. it gets me going for another nice fresh amount. I'm back to enjoying my tip and the first 2-3 inches and that is enough for me. I like to stroke my cock till I cum in my mouth. after a month my cock gave me the best load when I got the tip and was licking and sucking the first inch or two like old times.. and once my cock exploded and I could feel my tongue being coated I had to get out of the plow position so I could swallow my cum the thought that went thru my mind was why did I stop.

stay consistent as that is the key.

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

After first touching the tip of my tongue to the tip of penis first time round, id say it took another month before I got my lips and mouth round the head, and then perhaps a bit longer to suck myself to the point id cum in my mouth. Loved doing it, and found it such an erotic turn on, i did it every opportunity i could, i could do it standing or sitting down and leaning forward, so practice was more practical and easy.

Starting off i had to put a lot of effort in, but now-a-days i can do it as easy as sucking my thumb.
Depthwise, i was always happy sucking an inch past the head, any further was just a fun bonus ( i can get more than half-way down the shaft if i want to though).

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Started about 3 weeks ago, seeing a lot of progress, plow seems to work best. Still about 3-4 inches away from reach. I think if I keep stretching I'll get there, but I would love to know realistically how long I should give this. Any good stretches for plow would be appreciated. Post on this blog have been great.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I've been self sucking for over a decade, and it has taken me this long to get to where I am today where I can routinely get over half my cock in my mouth. The key, as others have said, is consistent practice and stretching. Don't expect to get it in a week, or even a month. It takes a long time of consistent stretching to be able to give yourself a full blowjob, but believe me, it's worth it!

wikus

Post by wikus »

thedoctor wrote:I had quit self sucking and swallowing my cum for a good bit. as it just seemed that it was too much of a daily routine. Several months back, I had this major desire to enjoy myself and In the plow position with my legs over my head, my cock was a good bit away from my mouth, I couldn't make contact but I was after wanting my cum more than anything. It was a bit disappointing seeing my cock just inches away and when I finally cum'd I got most in my mouth as I had to steady my cock and just let gravity shoot it onto my tongue. seeing the last few drops flowing out and my tip just throbbing I realized just how much fun it had been while my tongue was feeling good on my shaft then as I swallow and savor those last few drops along with whatever I can suck out and basically milk the extra cum in my shaft is great. it gets me going for another nice fresh amount. I'm back to enjoying my tip and the first 2-3 inches and that is enough for me. I like to stroke my cock till I cum in my mouth. after a month my cock gave me the best load when I got the tip and was licking and sucking the first inch or two like old times.. and once my cock exploded and I could feel my tongue being coated I had to get out of the plow position so I could swallow my cum the thought that went thru my mind was why did I stop.

stay consistent as that is the key.
Wow... I love these kinds of stories.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

wikus wrote:Wow... I love these kinds of stories.
Indeed. Those are the kinds of inspirational stories that help keep me motivated to self suck!

For me, there's nothing quite like the feeling of your thick, throbbing cock in your own mouth, the feeling of the shaft and head as they pulsate against your tongue. I have to keep practicing and stretching daily to keep up my flexibility, and I focus on getting a real good depth every time I self suck. I'm addicted to having my cock deep in my own mouth!

bugnstein

Post by bugnstein »

I've always been fairly flexible from martial arts training so when I discovered autofellatio, it took me about a week of stretching until I could lick my head. About a month before I could suck the head. About six months later I could suck 2" down. I hit a plateau for about six months where I felt no no advancement. I have stretched at least once per week now for 9 years and can touch my lips to the base of my cock and its fabulous.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Stretching once per week? I'm stretching every day. Maybe I should back off some? I'm doing the stretches for multiple reasons, though the ss is a key motivator! But I really like how the stretching makes me feel, more limber and less tight before and after running or exercise. I'm really amazed at how much it has helped me and that I have more flexibility than I thought. Been at it for about 3 weeks, closed gap down to about 3 inches, less than half the distance when I started. I definitely am seeing progress, wish I could make at least some contact. these boards are great for keeping motivation up. Feel like I am in training for an athletic event!

Harveyz

Post by Harveyz »

I was able to selfsuck for about 20 years. I am now over 60 and too fat and too stiff to do it any more, although I would love to. When I first started to think about sucking myself I was sure I was the only person in the world that had ever thought of it. I was pretty sure it was impossible since there was no internet to let me know of others with this ability. Every now and then I would try with little or no evidence of any progress. After several years of trying occasionally I ordered of an 8mm movie and sure enough there was a guy getting at least 1/2 of his cock in his mouth. It took about 2 years from that point before I really could give myself a blow job. I am only 5 inches long and it took lots of practice and some weight loss before I made real progress. All of my progress came from trial and error. I found that I had more success with a hot shower, late at night, after stretching etc. etc. I might not take you as long as it took me. You at least know it can be done. You have a number of good suggestions on Solo Suck that can help you to concentrate on methods that others have found helpful. I would suggest a 3 step program that will help you eventually succeed. Practice, Practice, Practice.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Thank you for the feedback. I really want to see if I can make this happen. I need to be patient, though.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Feel like I'm hitting plateau. Am still about 4 " away, I'm stretching and following a lot of the tips I have read on these forums. saw a great post from Seahorse about being careful at this stage as guys who are close are prone to push too hard / too fast. So I am trying to be cautious.

From what I'm reading, it sounds like I just need to be patient and keep doing what I'm doing? I have seen great progress in the month and a half or so since I've been training for this. I have great days where my flexibility is fantastic and I am able to bend more than previously. but still no contact :( . I'm focusing mostly on back and leg stretches, forward and backward with the back, trying stretch back at different points, etc...

I'm curious how other guys pushed through the plateau and what helped them go that extra distance.

I realize I may be impatient here and may just need to give it more time.

Want to say again how fantastic these forums are, the advice I've read has been spot on, I can tell posters are speaking from experience!

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

As I've mentioned before, I was able to lick it when I was 13 but gave up on it until I was in college. I started again but was 14 inches away from contact. But I kept it up (occasionally) and when I was 28 I finally reestablished contact. For several years I hit that plateau where I couldn't get any better at it and just getting to the point of contact was a lot of effort. Now, I can lick and kiss the tip with very little effort. Still, I can't get further than my lips wrapped around the glans, but I still feel like I'm making progress since I've never been this flexible. On a good day I can get either ankle behind my neck and touch my cock to my nose. I know if I keep doing it I'll eventually get there.

Just keep at it, it's a marathon, not a sprint. One day you'll have that magical moment where your tongue meets your glans.