How long did it take you?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Suckmyself

Re: How long did it take you?

Post by Suckmyself »

at first try two years ago, i could not instantly put my cock in my mouth like i can today, rather i was a few inches away, and only after 30 minutes of stretching in the plow position was i able to lick the tip and touch my lips, with great pain after that lasted for days.
After a few weeks i was finally able to put my entire head past my lips. Mind blowing, wow! I cant believe how good this feels.
Some days i would feel so excited to put my cock in my mouth and be in awe of how i could do this without discomfort, cumming like crazy day after day of sucking myself off as my own lover.
Today the anticipation is still strong as ever, perhaps more so as i can go deeper after two years of daily sessions, instantly putting the head of my cock past my lips without effort.
Still cannot believe i can do this and how great it feels, without any pain whatsoever. Yes the pain goes away with continuous practice. Look forward to deepthroating and cumming down my throat in a fenzied face fucking myself. :D
Attachments
pic_9_big.jpg
tumblr_o3lz69Fexw1v7mpkho1_1280.jpg
pic_11_big.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen: