In What Unusual Places Have You or Do You Self Suck?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selferbro

Re: In What Unusual Places Have You or Do You Self Suck?

Post by Selferbro »

On a fence post on a country road. Just dropped my pant and went to town.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

i enjoy sucking myself off alot for the last 4 years now, so much so that while at a friends, i felt the urge to put my cock in my mouth, after he went to his room for a nap...
I was so hard and wanting to taste it again, as i quietly took my pants off, and flung my legs over my head and quickly pulled my raging hardon into my mouth... ohhh it felt so good as i went deeper and deeper unable to stop until i cummed...
What if he got up and caught me was a risk i did not care about as i got closer and closer to cumming in my mouth... ohh so intense to be doing this... loving every second of my warm mouth and hard cock sliding in and out like a love starved lover i know i am...
pushing down harder as the head of my cock reached the back of my throat and an uncontrollable push down my throat i started cumming and pumping as deep as i could, the feeling of the my tight throat so fantastic, opening wider made more easy from my cum as my cock slide deeper than i had ever gone before.... arghhhhhh fuck, that was the best ever!!!
I just love it so much, after 4 years now, feeling i have given up on finding a lover, thinking why bother when i am better at this than anyone else... its great being my own lover, able to do it any time i want, like this morning before going to work at 5:00, with half an hour to do it... its a loving experience for me and likely wont ever stop. :))
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

Selffing

Post by Selffing »

I usually self in my car on deserted country roads, the other day I was stark naked head down, didn't see the crowd that was gathering a couple of metres away......... cyclists they appear from nowhere!!!

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Reading this old thread, what I find interesting is how many places are shared in common. I've sucked myself off so many times in the woods and in the car parked at rest areas and often just 100yards or so off a beaten path. Have yet to selfsuck in front of a soccer goal post and video it, but I think I've even seen a video of that after it was already in my head.

suckingmyself

Post by suckingmyself »

I like sucking myself and cumming on my face in my back yard. Only one of my neighbors would be able to see me, but there is a shopping center that their loading area is in full view of my yard.

ssfromslo

Post by ssfromslo »

I sucked myself on various beaches on Croatian islands (Losinj, Rab, Ilovik ...). I go there every year on holidays with my wife and yes she knows about my ability as we often practice it together, but when i am outside i prefer that she doesn't know and do this on my own :). So when shes asleep or doing things on her own i usually go around exploring, searching for a good spots to suck (adrenaline rush is just to damn good).
I search for a places with rocks or trees for cover, bushes or cliffs where i still have some privacy but not so far away from public paths, so i still need to be cautious. I drop my trunks, pull myself to the cock and proceed to suck until i am near orgasm and then force myself to stop. I then go around to find another good spot. I do this through the whole day when i am the beach.

When i was single, i sucked myself in public garages, public restroom stalls, hotel saunas, various spas, woods, empty office spaces, at work in office, back alleys, behind some buildings, public building stairs, deserted houses, unfinished houses and some wood cabins that were not mine :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow, ssfromslo - you have hit a lot of different spots!

Sounds super-hot - be careful ( you don't want to get caught!) and have great times, man!

ssfromslo

Post by ssfromslo »

So one night, i went to have a couple of drinks with my friends. After the drinking was over, i went to get my car in the public garage. When walking down to the place where i was parked i noticed a public restroom. Usually this public restrooms require a key or a token or somenthing to enter but this was open. I got so horny that i went to the stall, drop my pants and sat on the toilet. I pull myself to the cock (C position) begin to suck on my cock. The doors of the stall remained opened for full session and after cumming in my mouth i spited cum into the sink. Lucky or not, nobody came in in...

Polevaulter69

Post by Polevaulter69 »

About 100 yards behind my house is a grassy little open area in the woods. It’s all of about 20’x20’ in size, very secluded, and is almost completely surrounded by bushes, so it stays nice and grassy most of the time, despite being in the middle of the woods. I like to go there early in the morning in the springtime and strip down for a long selfsuck session in nature. Im always able to completely relax and lose myself out there and really get into a good steady rhythm. I’ve probably sucked myself to orgasm at least 40 out of maybe 50 times there over the past 3 years. Sometimes I hear sticks breaking in the woods from rabbits or squirrels and get a little paranoid someone is out there. That’s usually the only thing that’ll keep me from climaxing, but I have never seen a soul anywhere out there in all the times I’ve trekked to my little grassy knoll. The land is just over the city limit line into the county so I feel reasonably isolated during my sessions. There’s an old maple deadfall to one side of the clearing. I like to throw my clothes over it, get into the plow, and place the backs of my feet on top of my clothes for comfort and leverage, and then screw my mouth nice and slow. I can go a good solid half hour at at time before I need a break and several times Ive ended up spending about three hours or more out there pleasuring myself. The cool wind and sun feels really good on my nude body as I go at it. It makes me feel really primal.
Cumming in your own mouth is like eating a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Polevaulter69 wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:40 pm
About 100 yards behind my house is a grassy little open area in the woods...
sounds like a blast!
wish i had a little grotto like that