New x position stretches

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Bobcat009

New x position stretches

Post by Bobcat009 »

Hi all,

I am getting back into my stretching routine for the x position, here are my new pics. Please comment!
Last edited by Bobcat009 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akenrockk

Re: New x position stretches

Post by akenrockk »

Wow!!!!!!!!! Excellent x position!! more pics, any video??? U are really contortioned!!! I'm sure all can agree.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great pics! Are you making contact? Tried other positions?

Love to see more!

Al

Bobcat009

Post by Bobcat009 »

Hey all,

To answer your questions, Al, I am making contact but this was more of a stretching session to show what I do and akenrockk I don't have a good video cam at the moment so that's why I keep doing pictures. And al I can do the plough and standing positions pretty well.

Here are some other pics of me stretching. Please leave comments!!
Last edited by Bobcat009 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

seriously impressive Bro'!!!!!. Can u go deeper? Do you have a certain practice like karate? It helps with flexibility. Our karate instructor can actually put his face on his groin without a problem...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - beautiful! Love to see some pictures of other positions if you have them. Very impressive flexibility!

So - akenrockk - there must be some talk about solosucking if your teacher is planting his face in his crotch - what does he say about it?

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

He really just gives a smile and keeps talking about karate.

Bobcat009

Post by Bobcat009 »

Hi all,

Here are more pics, in the standing one you cant really tell because of the quality but i have the head in plus half of the shaft. I really need a better camera. And also i have more up close x position pics in full. I dont do karate but i have been stretching for quite a while now, I do yoga for flexibility training frequently so that really helps! but no gymnastics or anything like that. Although i am working on middle splits right now and I have made a lot of progress so far!! Please comment!!
Last edited by Bobcat009 on Wed May 06, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot, hot, hot! If you work with a better camera and play around with the lighting you'll get a lot more visibility - we'd love to be able see more clearly, and maybe some close-ups?

akenrockk

Post by akenrockk »

Amazing contortion, looks like you are enjoying the art of selfsucking Bro'. Good, more??

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

it's good to see you can do it without back support(first pictures)
i can do x but it hurts much and i can't achieve even shaft. but with some back support like pillows, sofa etc. X position becomes easier

cute7439096

Post by cute7439096 »

love ur X position!

torae

Post by torae »

That standing up picture show really good posture. The C curve of your back is really awesome. What stretches or techniques do you use for your back.

It might sound like an odd comment but it's surprisingly hard to get a nice even curve on your back when attempting that position. I find that if your back is not flexible you end up putting strain on certain section of the back, namely the part that will bend will get more force and lead to pain/issue.

Bobcat009

Post by Bobcat009 »

Thanks for the compliments! I don't really do any special stretches that allow me to bend like that, just front curl stretches and doing knots really helps. I think it looks really cool to see the spine bend like that! I have been able to bend down that far for a while because I stretched all the time when I was younger for splits, backbends, ect.. It has stuck with me since then and I always stretch still to keep up with it. I love being bendy:)

chgorbrman

Post by chgorbrman »

Quite a bit of natural predisposition and 'mobility' as well-- keep up the great work and postings!