Who would you rather have?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

as a straight man who has been sucking on his own cock for 15 years now, and god knows how many girls have sucked on it.

So here's my question:

YOU suck on your cock, or a girl suck on it? (or a man, for the gay men here)

and you cant say "both."

AlwaysCummin

Re: Who would you rather have?

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Well, seeing as though my run of luck with women has been so bad that none of them have ever known how to suck cock correctly, I'd have to say I much prefer doing it myself!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sorry - I know I'm breaking the rules, but - one of the best things about being a solosucker is having the incredible luck to have both.

Nobody can suck my cock in the way I can, but I love having it in the mouth of another man (or 2 or more men, if I' get extra-lucky).

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

Thanks for your replay AlwaysCummin,

and Al, come on now. No easy way out. Please pick one, not both :)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

If I could still do this myself... I wouldn't need anyone else to do it... Would I want them to do it? Sure every once in a while... Its not so much about the blow job itself as it is about the whole encounter... I have a girlfriend who loves my old selfsuck video... She'd totally be into sharing the act with me.. Unfortunately, my back wont let it happen...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

apretzelfan

Post by apretzelfan »

the only one who is sure to be with you, is you.

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

i love sucking myself. it feels great and i love the cum so much. :wink:
i love cum

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

Yourself because you know the exact spots to hit :)
Deep Selfer

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Looks like there are a lot of people here who would agree with the old adage, "If you want something done right, do it yourself!" :D

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

I wanted to wait to reply until I got 10 replys, but we all know how poor the replys are here on this site.

So thank you for those who contributed to this thread.

So here is why I asked the question.

I have been SS'ing for 15 years now.

But 6 months ago I gained 30 lbs of bodyfat and now I cant even come CLOSE to SS'ing.

I have a girlfriend. She sucks the shit out of my cock :)

But if I didnt have her, I would do what it takes to get back into shape so I can suck my dick again.

So, I am oviously choosing "to have someone else."

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I enjoy my girlfriend too, and I'd quit self-sucking and enjoy my cum for a bit, but this past year nothing felt better or tasted nicer than when I got my tip in my mouth again and felt those streams of cum bursting. it was great to enjoy my cum while working to get closer and closer. nothing is like feeling those pulses. its truly the best pleasure and then to savor and swallow... rest a bit and then suck out a second helping

I like my cock and I luv my cum :D

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Sucking my own is great. But the addition of another person is always more sexually attractive to me. If you've read any of my posts you know that I get off on the event of others discovering my skill. I have always viewed my skill as perfecting masyurbation. But the intricacies of someone else's mouth vagina or asshole always seem to trump my own skill. Probobly because of the unpredictability. In a perfect world; for me, I would be discovered doing my talent and then engaged in sex with others. It's the wow factor and then the let me have some factor for me. I know I'm not the norm. But that's ok cause neither are any of you!