How open are you about this with people you know?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

How open are you about this with people you know?

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I know in forums like this we can hide our true identities, therefore it's easier to discuss sexual and sometimes-taboo subjects, but in real life, how many of you have actually admitted to someone (friends, family, etc., but not sex partners) that you can selfsuck or are interested in doing it? For those who can do it, have you demonstrated your ability? If so, what was the reaction you got?

My wife is aware of my interest in this and is cool with it, and I've admitted it to a few guys I know (after having discussions of a sexual nature to the point where I felt comfortable brining it up) and three of them said they could make contact when younger, which for all of them was many years ago. Currently I can get the head of my cock to my lips as I have been trying a lot lately as I've had the house to myself during the day as I have been working from home for the past several weeks.

I personally don't think I would be comfortable letting my family or co-workers know about this, obviously since we don't discuss things of a sexual nature. I had mentioned to some friends many years ago that I used to be able to do it and they weren't exactly keen on it. I've posted pictures of myself doing this, but I've always cropped the photos so most of my face wasn't visible. I hope at some point I'll be able to do it better and post a video, assuming I can still hide my face.

aleingang69

Re: How open are you about this with people you know?

Post by aleingang69 »

Does appearing on TV talking about it count ;)

I know I'm a special case, since I may be the only man in the world who made a good portion of hi living from solosucking for quite a few years.

Funny: I still find it embarrassing when women who I haven't personally revealed it to obviously know about it, but that isn't generally true with men.
And I've told my brother and father, but none of the women in my family. Is a pattern emerging? ;)
I do have women friends who I'm completely comfortable talking about it with.

I have a number of different public identities, related to different facets of my life, and I'm not always happy when it spills over from one to the other, but - it's a fact and I'm never going to deny it.

AL

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

There are a few of my friends that know I could self suck and self fuck. They know I cant anymore... and a few other friends have seen some of my pics and videos.

I dont tell total strangers though..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jelbarths

Post by jelbarths »

I have a good girlfriend who knows and has seen my videos. She actual masturbates to them so it's real cool. She hasn't seen my latest ones that I have posted but I'm having lunch with her next week and plan to bring it up. Will let you know how it goes. Point of reference. She looks just like Halle Barre.

Selfsuck28

Post by Selfsuck28 »

not at all.
Last edited by Selfsuck28 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

No mother FUCKING WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAY!!!! Are you kidding me!!??

The ONLY ones who know and will EVER know are the women that I have and will hook up with, sexually. AND I don't tell them ahead of time. When the time is right, (usually when I'm done fucking her) then I suck my cock and shoot a fat load or have her jerk me off into my mouth and on face. And when I'm done, I just LLLLLLLLLLLLLOVE to hear "WOW, I've never seen that before!" Or, I've never even HEARD of that before!"

Now of course, I have ZERO control over who THEY tell or have told.

birdgunner2002

Post by birdgunner2002 »

All the women I have been with since university know. Some liked it, some did not, and some loved it. I have told a couple of female friends and they thought it was cool (know your audience) and showed one male friend. Know who you are telling and generally it is ok :)
Deep Selfer

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

"Know your audience!" Words of wisdom Bird... and truer words were never spoken.. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Only 3 people have personally witnessed me. My ex who helped me get started. A 'working girl' friend who had to admit she was a little bit freaked by it. And my roommate who walked in on me, also said he was a bit disturbed - and excited, at first.
Other than them, there may be some others who knew me personally and saw some of my tapes. My ex's vengeance...

So, I have only openly told one person - my friend girl, in all the years I've been selfing. She helped me and tried to tape me for a couple sessions. She told another girl or two to see if they would help. Nope.

There have been several other people I really wanted to tell - male and fem. Something in their vibes tells me it might be ok. One day I might approach the guy from a different angle. See if I mite show him what I can do for him, then show him how I learned to do it... But that's just a fantasy for now.

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

So um.... practically nobody. I recently told my g/f, and I don't think she believes me and doesn't seem interested in seeing. I'm thinking though the next time a group of drinking buddies asks, "If you could, would you ever leave your house?", I'lll have to respond, "I'm here now, right?"

.. and then there is the internet. Dangerously, the hornier I am, the more i'll cam. And I love to show off. Dangerous. Have to stop that.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Not open to anyone I know.

It's been funny when the topic has come up a couple of times in a few conversations with my friends, just randomly on someone else's part. One of the girls who is very hot expressed a huge fetish for it and I know a few other female friends, but I'm still not prepared to let the cat out of the bag to friends I know unless I know something taboo about them in exchange. Some of those same people in conversation expressed creepiness about it as well. Maybe if they share that they fuck dogs, I'll share that I can suck my cock. lol

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Ya, the girl I opened up to was a long time friend. I knew a lot 'taboo' about her... A lot. And she always thought she was the freak. lol So, it surprised me that she was shocked to first see my video. Don't think she ever really integrated it all. She did try to help me some and still keeps my secret, no matter.

I couldn't deny it to the guy who busted me in thrall. After that he was openly interested in other things I could 'offer' as well, and I had always wanted to try more things with a guy. So now he can't expose me without self implication. Doesn't matter.
Just wish we could get more play time together. Or with her. Or both.

gleeans

Post by gleeans »

Well im here bcause a found my bf doin this at the first time a felt kind of angry , bcause we have been like 6 months together and he never told me nothing but i start suspect bcause after work he always was locked up in our room and he demorate to open me and he always was dressing up, so a few times in a week was very weird, i start suspecting he was doin a webcam things, but one day when i get home after work hr was in the bathroom and he left open his computer and i found this, videos and pics and other stuff, i talk with a friend and she told me those things was personal stuff and private, and i start to respect that, but i feel very jealus bcause he was showing to other people, and the thing who bother me was hes sex appetite was very low always sometimes we pass 2 weeks without sex bcause he was doin this... and now i would like to know ur opinion about this please

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Gleeans,

It sounds fair that you are jealous. I don't know how much of a conversation you and your BF have had on the topic, and anything I say should definitely defer to the feelings and thoughts that he has. You definitely need to talk to him about it, though. Part of that quality relationship is the ability to share how you feel.

...to that end, I know I don't share everything with my g/f because I don't know what it is I totally feel, and I make decisions only half-hearted. Does this get in the way of intimacy? Well, it can if you let it. But that is a matter of practice. If he maintains his appreciation for your appetite, would it bother you? Does it make you jealous that your guys masturbates? Does it make you jealous that he talks about it? Does it make you jealous that he shows it to others? Or, is it that they want to see? Are you in any way relieved that he isn't doing something with another person, only online?

Its the start of a tricky situation; full openness in a relationship, which for many people can take a lifetime to build.

-Ganymede

Selffun88

Post by Selffun88 »

Hey Al, intrigued to know why you told your brother and father (of all people :-) ) that you suck yourself off.
And what were their reactions?
Nothing beats sucking your own dick! Nothing.