What a find!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

SELFSUCKR

What a find!

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I have found a selfsuck compilation vid on xtube that is about 10:38 and at about 6:20 to the end are 2 scenes of this super cute twink that has about a 9"er and what this kid does to his own mouth and throat with it left my jaw hanging and for the entire 4 min he hardly even takes it out of his throat. What is so hot is the 1st scene starts out with his cock already deep in his mouth and you don't realize how big it is until he takes it out of his throat after 30 secs, you will also say wow. I could rant on about it but just watch it yourself and dream. Also, the guy that posted this stuff has several other selfsuck comps as well. Please tell me what you think.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=EDdkk-G483-
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

Eddie

Re: What a find!

Post by Eddie »

I just posted a link to that vid in the thread below..."Challenge - Find Self Suck Cum Compilations".

The same guy who posted that one has a number of other great self suck compilations.

Here's a link to all of his vids:

http://www.xtube.com/user_videos.php?u=1horse2387

SELFSUCKR

Post by SELFSUCKR »

I think I found another hot vid of the twink I was talking about. Other than Al's vids, this is one of the hottest vids I have ever seen. Only complaint is the quality, not that great, but other than that, WOW.
http://xhamster.com/movies/1026276/nick ... embed=view
Dr. Otto Philashio, "Like everything in life, if you want a job done right, the best results are achieved when you do the job yourself."

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

Which guy are you talking about in the first link? At 6:20 there is an older guy sucking ... then a twink on the couch and then another in a blue tshirt? Nick selfsuck one is always hot wish he made more :) makes it look so easy.

boyselfsuck

Post by boyselfsuck »

yngminnsser wrote:Which guy are you talking about in the first link? At 6:20 there is an older guy sucking ... then a twink on the couch and then another in a blue tshirt? Nick selfsuck one is always hot wish he made more :) makes it look so easy.

Hey dude, how are u?
I already added you to skype, I would love to c2c with you, would be great!! :D
Skype me: boyselfsuck@hotmail.com