Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

swallowingmycum

Re: Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Post by swallowingmycum »

I love to swallow. It's such a pleasing experience while my dick is aimed at my mouth and i'm just about to cum. Wish i had other guys shooting their load inside my mouth one after another :)

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

swallowingmycum wrote:I love to swallow. It's such a pleasing experience while my dick is aimed at my mouth and i'm just about to cum. Wish i had other guys shooting their load inside my mouth one after another :)
Seconded! I love doing this too, slowly milking out my hot, creamy cum in my mouth :) The more, the better
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

swallowingmycum

Cum in your mouth, gulp n swallow your cum. Taste and swallow your orgasm, mmmm.
johnnyderp wrote:Hey guys,for the past week i have not been able to masturbate since i have no privacy. And this coming tuesday i will finally be able to............so what should i do? Self facial or swallow because i have a huge load waiting for me anyways.

thanks.

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

Both, It depends on if I am alone or not. If I am alone I will most always swallow. When I am with someone I will blow on my face to give them the show.

swallowingmycum

I get ya. Different in private as we can satisfy our own pleasures. Some partners or housemates would get turned on by it and others find it gross.

i'd like to suck a guy then help him cum in his own mouth ;)
somuchfun184 wrote:Both, It depends on if I am alone or not. If I am alone I will most always swallow. When I am with someone I will blow on my face to give them the show.

butch58

Post by butch58 »

without a doubt,,,swallow,,i love tasting the warm saltiness

ilikemycum

Post by ilikemycum »

So far I can only lick the tip, but I swallow every time anyway. Once I can suck for real I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and say SWALLOW!

legsovermyhead

Post by legsovermyhead »

i like the taste , so , swallow .

frederico14

Post by frederico14 »

For me it's swallow! I luv cum!
It's not that I don't like some cum stuck to my face, but I love cum taste so I'd much rather swallow it,
but only after I taste it for some time in my mouth.
Oooooh, it feels so good!
SWALLOW!

Drain

Post by Drain »

Only swallow 'cause be a cumdumpster is best thing in sex and masturbation! :mrgreen:

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Swallower here. Love having my dick head in my mouth as I cum, and feeling it get huge just before I shoot and fill my mouth. I usually hold off on sex for several days if I can before I ss, and edging for bigger load.

Suckmyself

Post by Suckmyself »

oh for sure i cum in my mouth, but seldom swallow.
The intense build up of fucking my mouth is incredible, with explosive cumming and convulsions. :)
Attachments
tumblr_o3lz69Fexw1v7mpkho1_1280.jpg
:oops: :roll: :mrgreen:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Suckmyself wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:40 pm
oh for sure i cum in my mouth, but seldom swallow.
The intense build up of fucking my mouth is incredible, with explosive cumming and convulsions. :)
Is that you? If so, I really enjoyed the all photos and videos that were on Tumblr.

Blowingsucks

Post by Blowingsucks »

I ask myself what it took to get me this horny then just go with the outcome. It's important to me because I'd rather be with a beautiful woman hearing cunt-farts instead of whatever dick suck sounds are called. My sack will feel full and warmed by my burning white liquid and then I hope for the best, that is, swallowing. I wonder if it dribbles terribly or is nicely in the middle center of my willing head. I also get super hard and the anxiety is turned toward sucking my juicy all dry.:?

Chadwick81

Post by Chadwick81 »

Definitely depends on the mood. I love having hot cum squirted on my cock and balls I also love a hot load deep in my ass. The perfect night would fucking and sucking and getting filled up and cummed on
Fill me with loads