Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

johnnyderp

Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Post by johnnyderp »

Hey guys,for the past week i have not been able to masturbate since i have no privacy. And this coming tuesday i will finally be able to............so what should i do? Self facial or swallow because i have a huge load waiting for me anyways.

thanks.

wsSelferSI

Re: Poll : Self facial or swallow?

Post by wsSelferSI »

Swallow, definitely!!!
sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

Always swallow. That's why you have your dick aimed at your mouth or in your mouth. Tasting and swallowing cum is the ultimate goal.

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Swallow of course!

The more time it's been since the last time I've cum, the more I want to shoot it in my mouth, tasting the huge, gooey load and swallow it all... It's definitely the perfect way to cum for me, especially since I'm not able to self suck ATM.
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Completely depends on my mood. ;)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Ya gotta swallow, bro. That's the whole joy of it. The only time I facial is when I'm on cam with a buddy who wants to see it. Even then, there is a kick to be had from watching the shaft pulse cum down a throat.

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

I used to much rather jerk off on my face than swallow. I loved how warm my cum felt. And also, after I'd love to look in the mirror to see how much cum I was able to shoot.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

my choice definitely swallow

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

for me when I don't swallow my cum daily and i get so busy with work and such... but then ill wake up with a raging hard on in the morning... it dosen't take much to get a nice full amount of cum out. I had to learn to position my cock and slow down to get that first few bursts of nice cum to shoot onto my tongue when my cock was several inches away. and that is why i like the plow position. nothing better then fresh cum. i normally don't like going more than a few days without enjoying my cum

cumswallowerer

Post by cumswallowerer »

swallow or save it for later. i love to save it up for one big time.
i love cum

TheBigYak42

Post by TheBigYak42 »

I know it's way past time you shot that wad, but swallow!
Get your load in your mouth and roll it around and feel and taste it, then swallow it down!

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Say your going to swallow, then change your mind and keep going!

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

It can depend. I usually prefer to swallow but sometimes I spit it out or sometimes I'll cover my face. In my videos I usually end up swallowing (but a little bit spills out at the end). I can see the benefits either way, but if you held a loaded penis to my head, I'd choose swallow.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

i enjoy selfing.... nope... i swallow and enjoy every drop when i lick my tip. love my girlfriend but it pisses me off when i cum inside her and then she goes to the bathroom and then wastes my cum in the toilet... just letting it drip out of her.... then trying for more loving

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

That's too bad! I would love to eat out a girl's cum filled pussy after I fill it up! If you are able to talk to her about it, you might explain that you want to enjoy it after you cum in her, and see if she's willing to let you.