Trying to selfsuck in sauna and steam room

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Trying to selfsuck in sauna and steam room

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I had posted before that I tried a sauna three years ago when I was staying in a hotel in California but since it was co-ed and there were teenage girls there, I didn't dare get naked and any attempts to stretch into a selfsucking position weren't very successful. I spent some time in there and went back to my room to see if I was any more flexible, but it didn't seem to help. However, at the time I wasn't particularly flexible.

I am more flexible now and I was very curious about trying this again. I just wasn't sure when I'd get the chance again.

Last week I went on vacation and stayed at a hotel for a couple of nights. In this hotel, there is a spa that has a sauna and steam room for each gender. They also offer massages. We had been out all day and needed a rest and my back was hurting. I called to schedule a massage and since I had some time to kill before my appointment, I headed down to the steam room. I went to the locker room, undressed, wrapped a towel around myself, and went to the steam room. There was nobody in there so I removed my towel and sat on it naked. After a few minutes, the room filled with steam. I sat there several minutes and the door was frosted glass so I could sort of see if someone was coming since it was at the end of the hallway. Being in the room with such high heat and humidity, I was sweating and I started to rub my cock. The combination of sweat and steam made a pretty good lubricant so I started stroking my cock until I was fairly hard. It felt really good and I bent forward and put my arms under my thighs and tried to stretch, but it just wasn't going to happen. The fact that I was sort of in a public place and that I could get caught was a bit of a thrill for me. I knew my massage appointment was coming up so I left the steam room and went to the sauna next door for a few minutes. I tried the same but no luck. The sauna was a lot hotter and there was a thermometer on the wall saying it was 235 degrees. I was getting overheated so I left, got a drink of water and showered up. I put on a robe and headed to the massage area.

It was a Swedish massage and it was very good, done by an older Asian lady. When I was done, she told me it would be beneficial to drink a lot of water and go to the steam room to help get the toxins out of my body. So I did just that. I went back to the steam room and again it was vacant. I resumed playing with my cock but decided after a while I needed to eat so I washed up and left.

The next morning I went back to the spa and again went to the steam room. Again nobody was there. This time, I thought I'd be more daring. I waited until the steam room re-steamed and then lie on the bench and flipped over so my feet were against the wall and my cock dangling over my face. Unfortunately, as I had just got out of bed a few minutes earlier, I wasn't very flexible. I went to the sauna and tried it there and had no success. To think someone might have come in and caught me in the act is a little crazy as I wouldn't have been able to explain myself.

I'd like to try this again, especially after taking time before to loosen up. Unfortunately, I don't know where I would have access to facilities like this.

Has anybody found that using saunas or steam rooms help you get flexible? Has anybody actually selfsucked in such a place? I know somebody posted a thread about this a while ago but it has since gone stale. I'd like to hear your experiences.

soloteen

Re: Trying to selfsuck in sauna and steam room

Post by soloteen »

Never done it, but it sounds super hot. Imagine if you were the one walking in on another guy blowing himself!

Anyway, I think I would probably have to be loosened up quite a bit beforehand. The idea makes me want to join a gym!

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

I have definitely had some fun alone in steam rooms and saunas. Hotels, resorts, the gym. Something about them is very sexy to me and I have found the heat to help my flexibility; especially after a good stretch/workout.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

One of the best things about some hotels is when they have those "head" boards nailed to the wall. I've found that once I get into the plow position and I walk my legs down the wall. I hook my feet under that board. This gives my a nice relaxing way to enjoy more than my tip and when i cum in my mouth, its great to swallow while still enjoying myself

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I've never actually tried a Sauna, but I do know that I am more flexible in the summer warm months than I am in the cooler months of the year, in general. Sorry to hear that your adventures weren't completely suck-sessful, but I would keep trying, if I was you. Just don't get caught, because you might be embarrassed out of your mind. Good luck.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Yeah, it would have been bad had I been caught

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

I haven't tried to selfsuck in a sauna but I have cum in my mouth in the plow position there. It definitely makes you more limber and stretchy. And doing that in a public place is really exciting...
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I couldn't dare it to do it in sauna. But after sauna i tried it, my left leg go to right place and i finally do true X position after 12 years! And even my stomach wasn't empty. (i usually do AF at night without dinner at days when i had good lunch)
What is more; after doing AF after sauna i can always do in true X position which allows me to suck 10+ centimeters.

update:After sauna, i remembered Al's words on howto page "I've never understood the attraction of the X position" and tried C after X. OMG it's fun and hot. I will train my abdominals.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats, Marty - we love a suck-sess story!

Mehdymeh

Post by Mehdymeh »

I've done it at some weird times and circumstances, lol, but never in public. I learned long ago that this only happens when my body lets me, no amount of stretching or warming up is really going to change that, maybe reduce the pain I have the next day.

It's also in the head though, when i'm calm and well comfortable with myself and my surroundings I guess then it works. When I'm kinda anxious about it you can forget it completely.

I remember trying with my girlfriend at the time, she got more excited then me about it. It worked kinda, heh, but hurt like hell because I wasn't really comfortable and neither was my body relaxed. Yeah, i felt that the next weeks.