Would someone please send me Yogafellatio?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

iwannasuckmyselfoff

Would someone please send me Yogafellatio?

Post by iwannasuckmyselfoff »

I purchased it a year ago but my computer crashed. The web site says that it is no longer for sale. The owner isn't responding.

Would someone please email me the ebook?

Thanks!

Shamman

Re: Would someone please send me Yogafellatio?

Post by Shamman »

I'll second this request. Really just wanna see if he knows anything I haven't figured out already...

SHAMMAN

TheBigYak42

Post by TheBigYak42 »

I don't have a copy of the book, but I did find it on scribd.com .
I think this link will get you to it:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/194421402/Yoga-Fellatio
You can only download a copy of this book from scribd if you are a paying member, but you can read it online all you like.

New member, BTW, will post an introduction soonish.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks TheBigYak42, and welcome to solosuck.com!

Yeah - I guess if it isn't available commercially anymore there's no reason not to share it. There is at least one other topic here in the forums about the book if people want to see what others thought of it - just do a search and you'll find it.

Interested to hear what folks think who view it on scribd

Al

TheBigYak42

Post by TheBigYak42 »

If I decide it's worth it, I'll pay the one-month subscription to scribd to get a download of the book.
If I do, I'll share it with whoever is interested.

Yak

chgorbrman

Post by chgorbrman »

May be worth noting that the Scribd mobile app will allow you to save a book on your device locally! Found it to be an intriguing read especially from the anatomical and big-picture musculoskeletal point of view. The practical advice seems wildly detailed and onerous. it is based on the idea that one can pick up degrees and fractions of degrees of flexibility through such far ranging activities as foot and calf massages and spending time in 200 + degree saunas. My admiration for the author is doubled at the thought that he followed this approach to achieving complete results! hope to hear the contrary point of view from other readers! Always a learning opportunity!

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I appreciate any new information on this, thanks. I hope to remember, to give opinion on this book.

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

I went ahead and spared everyone the burden of having to upload a fake PDF to Scribd to have access to one free download (which is what I did to obtain it). I uploaded it here for you to conveniently download. Let me know if the link no longer works so I can upload again. Enjoy!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vk4g64

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

rubbed wrote:I appreciate any new information on this, thanks. I hope to remember, to give opinion on this book.
Well I went to scribed about a month ago and downloaded it. Iv'e read it twice now. Yes I would recommend it. The book is informative while being easy to read.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey thanks, ICan!

I've wanted to see if there was anything in this book that I didn't already figure out for myself - lol.
I will be reading it very soon. Thanks for the link!
As as matter of fact, I'm uploading it to my tablet now and will probably start it in bed shortly...

chgorbrman

Post by chgorbrman »

Shamman, inquiring minds would eagerly read your reaction to the book-- please don't hesitate to share your thoughts!!

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

Oh wow, I didn't even know about this text. Interesting.