Inversion table

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Inversion table

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Has anybody used an inversion table before? I am curious to whether this may alleviate any back issues I sometimes have. This isn't for selfsucking obviously, but could be beneficial in stretching your back out.

They're not exactly cheap but perhaps I could pick up a used one somewhere.
Attachments
apollo-inversion-table.jpg
apollo-inversion-table.jpg (47.16 KiB) Viewed 13698 times

torae

Re: Inversion table

Post by torae »

I have use one a few times. The first time I use it I can feel my lower back release and make multiple pops. I felt wonderful especially since my lower back has always been very tight.

You should definitely try it out once before you decide on any purchase. Despite it being very nice the first time I use it I feel that you won't get too much use out of it after your back stretch out some. Also, it's quite difficult to use properly. You are supposed to calibrate it so that your center of gravity is at the pivot point. You start off with your hands by your legs and you slowly move your hand up, this is supposed to be enough to slowly tip you over. You can't go too fast or all the blood rushing to your head can be bad. So after slowly tilting the machine (very hard to do steadily by the way since any movement you do make it see-saw) you will eventually end up like the picture and achieve the stretch. Then you reverse it and go back upright equally as slow or your blood rush out of your head and you black out.

I'm not saying the machine is bad, there's a lot more involve with it than just hop on and lean back and stretch your back. It's quite tedious.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I don't use mine regularly, but I love it when I do. I think there's a bit of a learning process involved - I can pretty much hop on and be in a full vertical hang in less than a minute now that I"m used to it, and I do recommend the full-vertical position, since that's where you get the total release. I do usually use it after I suck my cock and I think it's really helpful in letting go of any compression I experience from that.

But yeah - probably a good idea to try it first if you figure out a way to do that - some people are just not comfortable in that position.

blacksunshineaz

Thanks for the input. It would be nice to try one first but I don't know where I could do that. I'll check my local sporting goods store to see if they have one on the floor. I already looked at their website though and their prices aren't too good. I found a couple on Amazon that aren't too expensive and have good reviews.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I've had one for a couple of years now, and I have found that it does not help me with existing back injuries, but it does help relieve tension in the back and it feels good.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Years ago, when super fit, I fitted an electric powered, engine hoist in the apex of the loft, which was boarded out. I made some ankle straps out of webbing and industrial velcro and would host myself up via the remote control to hang like a fruit bat. Suspended like a trapeze artist I would swing up, bending from the waist, touching my toes and practising the ‘C’ position. Though I never actually selfed doing this, it gave my ab’s a great workout. It did feel a little strange though, doing these things without my body coming in contact with anything.

blacksunshineaz

I never mentioned that a few months ago I bought one from Amazon. It's an Ironman-branded product and it cost $199 and seems to be well-made. I can do a complete inversion (180-degree tilt) and I don't get dizzy on it when I'm upside down, which is peculiar because normally I'll get dizzy when bending over to reach something under the counter. I think it's helping my back as I've had less back pain lately. I can't say for sure whether it's helping my selfsucking ability.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I would think it is helping SS if it's helping with back pain. I'm thinking about trying it out after SS; that day or next day, like Al said in his previous post.
Back pain can prevent progression in SS for me, because of the breaks I have to take to rest back. These breaks are rare but are necessary.
So if my inversion table will help prevent future long rests in SS; my progression will hopefully go further.
I'm still am amazed that I can solo suck.
Sometimes I have thought about asking the members on here a question. If someone offered you a million or more dollars to stop solo sucking, would you? Or a personal favorite of mine... If someone said, would you stop solo sucking if you were able to go on a long trip to Mars?
Yeah, the second one is strange, but it's just one of those thoughts I have had, setting at a stop light, or doing some light physical work.
Well, my answers would be No. Keep the money and ship it to the martians.

Well what about the money question? Would you guys stop for a million dollars or more?

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

Of course I'd say I would! But who would watch me 24/7, to make sure?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You beat me to it, Seahorses - that million would buy a lot of privacy, and I'd have even more free time to suck my cock! ;)

blacksunshineaz

Sucking my own cock would mean more to me than being the first person to visit Mars