Quick vid of me

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

AlwaysCummin

Quick vid of me

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I just made a short video clip for you guys to show my current depth I'm able to get. Interested to hear what you guys think.

In case you want to know, I'm 5 and 3/4 inches long and 6 inches in circumference.
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ziggurat

Re: Quick vid of me

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

Ein herrliches Video! Du kommst wahnsinnig gut an Deine Eier ran, bekommst sie in deinen Mund! Ich bekomme manchmal Schwanz UND Eier ZUSAMMEN in den Mund! Das ist ein irres Gefühl!

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

Really hot man, loved it.

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Damn, got hard just watching it. How did you be able to get that close ? I saw how thin your stomach was. Super impressive--I'm jealous. And to be just around 40.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Thanks, guys. Tennsteven, yeah, I'm pretty lucky that I'm naturally thin. I've had to work at this for over a decade to be able to get that deep. Takes a lot of patience! At that depth, I can feel the head of my cock hitting the back of my throat, but there's no proper deepthroating myself yet. I still have some work to do.

The key is never to over-extend yourself. Go slow with your progress. Flexibility takes time.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

WOW! That is so fuckin' hot, man - you're a master. Isn't it just pure, pure ecstasy when you can bring your tongue and your nuts and you mouth together easily?
Thanks for sharing - love to see more!
Al

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Thanks, Al. Absolutely, it's total bliss being able to easily reach my nuts now with just a bit of stretching first. Also, it's an incredible feeling having your mouth stuffed so full with your own cock! It was totally worth the years of practice!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can do some more soon.

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless »

This is absolutely beautiful!! Incredible, incredible video. You must post more!! :)

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Ha ha! Thanks, Hopeless! I'll try and do so.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Really amazing and hot vid! And it looks so effortless.
I'm still trying to make contact. Plow seems to get me closest, and I can now get my feet all the way over and onto the ground above my head. But I still can't quite get there. Are you pushing against a wall? Your feet & legs don't even seem to be all the way over on the floor behind you. But you are bending in the middle, right where rib cage ends? Are you laying at an angle, or is that just the camera that is at the angle? I'm seeing good progress after about a month of trying, but I still think there is something to the technique I'm not quite getting yet. Stretching and yoga have been amazing, I'm bending in ways I never thought I could. I'm about 5' 6" tall, about 125 lbs. 6.5+ inches. So I think I can do this....

Thanks for any suggestions.

tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

I too, have a few questions that you might help me with. When I get into the plow position my chin hits my chest and prevents my mouth from opening. Any techniques, exercises, position or suggestions to help me with that. I'm also thin and tall. You're an inspiration.
Thanks

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Dreamer and tennsteven, good questions.

My feet are indeed against the wall, but as I have progressed in flexibility, I've found I've needed to rely on pressing against the wall less and less. Now, it doesn't take much force on the wall at all to bend deeply. Most of the force comes from wrapping my arms around my thighs and pulling myself down. My legs against the wall are merely for balance. When I was less flexible, I needed to rely on pressing against the wall with my legs to provide the force necessary to bend deeply, but nowdays, my flexibility has increased enough to make that not absolutely necessary.

My legs are about a foot or two up the wall. This is not normally how I do it. My feet are normally lower, but in order to get a good camera angle so you can see my full penis and face without them being obstructed by my legs, I had to raise them up a bit. I don't do this when I'm not filming.

I think most of my bending comes from the lower back, not the middle. The only bending exercises I do is simply touching my toes, keeping my back straight and bending from the waist. I focus on getting a good stretch in my lower back and waist when I'm doing this.

I'm not at an angle. I don't have a proper camera mount, so the camera was tilted.

If your chin is hitting your chest when you're in the plow position, it means you're bending your neck too much, and you don't have enough elevation under your shoulders. You shouldn't be bending your neck very much at all. Try laying on a pillow that's placed underneath your shoulders, so that your head hangs off the top of the pillow directly onto the bed. This allows your head to lay back and keep your next extended, so that when you flip your legs over, your mouth will be in more of a direct alignment with your penis. It's difficult at first to balance like this, but use your feet against the wall to help keep yourself balanced. Hope that helps.

Thanks everybody for your kind words!

selfdoer

Post by selfdoer »

Last edited by selfdoer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

selfdoer

Post by selfdoer »

Last edited by selfdoer on Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.