Quick vid of me

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

boyselfsuck

Re: Quick vid of me

Post by boyselfsuck »

AlwaysCummin wrote:I just made a short video clip for you guys to show my current depth I'm able to get. Interested to hear what you guys think.

In case you want to know, I'm 5 and 3/4 inches long and 6 inches in circumference.
deeper1.mp4
hey would love to watch someone else who loves cum and sucking themselves c2c with me. my skype is therry088
i would like c2c with u AlwaysCummin, add me to skype please.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

OP, that is an awesome vid and feels great doesn't it when all that training gets you to that point? It took me a few years to get there too and nothing beats it :)

Would love to see you cum balls deep.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Someone posted your vid onto xtube. Enjoyed seeing it again. Inspires me to keep trying.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Yep, saw that "pirated" copy of my vid on XTube. It's not really a big issue, it's just the user who posted it didn't even bother asking me for permission. Oh well. Now I have a small taste of what Al must feel when people pirate his videos!

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I had a question regarding using one pillow under shoulders, while allowing neck to lay on bed.
I find when I use just one pillow that I cannot go as deep, compared to using two or three pillows. Do you find this to be true for you too?
I do feel that using one pillow this way will help train a person to keep chin from touching chest. I learned that a couple of years ago; and it did help. Two or three times throughout the self suck session, I would use just one pillow every once and a while, and I think it help my back to be more flexible in other areas.

However, it is much more comfortable to use just one pillow. Do you have any advice how I can get the same depth using one pillow as I do when I'm using three?

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

When you use multiple pillows, do you have all of them underneath shoulders only? I elevate shoulders, which lessens stretch on neck. But you got me thinking if I used multiple pillows with more under shoulders than neck, it would elevate my head and shoulders - and bring me closer to my cock. Is that what you are describing?

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I only use one pillow under my shoulders. I used to use two, but it was too difficult to balance as I was sliding all over the place. Like you said, rubbed, I trained myself not to let my chin touch my chest, so one pillow does fine for me.

Best advice is just to pay attention to where your back is bending the most. Try and be aware of your body as a whole, and try and move or accommodate your stretching so you're getting the right bending in the proper places. I know that's kinda vague, but it makes sense to me, and it's helped me get deeper.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

A visualization that might be helpful:

Take a belt and lay it down flat on a surface. Leaving the buckle on the surface, pick up the other end of the belt and pull it over the buckle so the belt is "doing the plow". The buckle is your head. Your shoulders are the place where the band of the belt connects to the buckle. The first 6 or 8 inches of the band part of the belt is the rest of your body (you can ignore the rest of the belt). Keeping the buckle on the surface, pull the band along until it starts to pull the buckle upwards.
That's your body with pretty-much ALL of the curve in your neck.
Now allow the band to relax back, so you have a U-shaped bend, with the first bit of the band after the buckle resting on the surface and the "body" part of the band hovering over the buckle again.
If you make a mark on the inside surface of the band to represent your cock - make it approximately proportional to your body - you'll be able to see clearly how sliding the band back and forth while keeping it constantly an inch or two above the buckle changes the curve of the band and the relationship between the buckle/head and the cock-mark.

That SLIDING CURVE motion is a great way to loosen up and get a deeper flexibility all through your back. Your belt will be sucking itself off in no time! :)

Maybe that's helpful, maybe just confusing, but it is how I visualize my plow practice.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Thank you for that visualization, very helpful. This plow position - I unexpectedly discovered that its a really great stretch for the neck and back by itself. When I first started, it was uncomfortable, gave me a headache even. But now I find it not only comfortable but beneficial too. This tip, along with moving closer to the wall, is getting me closer. I'm practicing front bends in that "c" position, changing where I bend too. Not there yet but seeing definite progress. I think I'm starting to get this "folding in the middle" thing. And bending the other way is a definite must! These forums have been great for tips and maintaining motivation. I can do this I think, just wish I would get there sooner.... Thanks again Al! Still training for the gold!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

That's why Al is the king at this! He's got the best visualization and explanation! His knowledge of self sucking is second to NONE!

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Hi guys thanks for the returned posts to my question. Dreamer; I just have my neck on all pillows I use. I use 1 to 3 pillows. I have never tried putting shoulders on pillows, but I will definitely do so next time. Also, yes that is what I'm describing; using multiple pillows to bring me closer. Maybe if I put pillows under the neck only and then neck and shoulders it will help stretch more areas of back.
Always Cummin I don't think your advice is vague. Sometimes it's hard for me to pay attention where my back is stretching when I'm SS'ing. However when certain areas of my back do stretch well; I know it's happening and it is great. I think If I wasn't concentrating on SS so much I would have this big smile on my face when the good stretches happen. I will try and focus and picture my back according to position I'm in.
I have noticed that when I use two or three pillows or when I am closer to the wall that my upper back gets stretched more
Thanks a lot Al for that descriptive answer. I'm going to study and explore your reply.
I know I probably don't need to say this but, I feel a little bad for not checking to see if anyone answered my post last night. We had a little bit of a shaky circumstance here yesterday and last night, but it is better now.
I say I feel a little bad, because I think someone always answers questions on here, but I was tired, but it was a good tired; I guess that means I deserved a rest...whatever I'm rambling on and on.
Thanks again guys

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Hey Rubbed,

I'm just a novice here, but I'm not getting the multiple pillows behind the head only. It seems that would put a lot of pressure on the neck, straining it forward if the shoulders are on floor / bed? putting a pillow or two behind my shoulders was a big progress point for me as it relieved the stress on my neck. Made a huge difference. But I saw a vid on xtube where someone had a large pillow at an angle where it created a "v" upward slant to the shoulders and above - kind of pointed head in the direction of his cock. But pillow is barely on shoulders. Here is link. Hope this works. Is this what you are describing. I can't quite recreate this, but the concept seems like it would help...

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=AJLXj-G878-

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I just watched that video, and it seems quite the opposite of what I do. The positioning in that video doesn't seem very ideal at all. His pillow is under his head, bending his neck to where his chin is almost hitting his chest. My strategy is to get as far away from bending my neck as possible.

I guess everybody's got their different strategies, but that's my two cents.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Yeah, it seemed that way to me too, that his neck would be bent too much with the pillow on his neck only. His left leg is straight out and right is bent for leverage. Seems like it would be uncomfortable, but he seems at ease, head pointed and lifted towards his cock. I guess that is part of what makes ss so cool, what works for each person varies. I'm still interested in hearing how Rubbed works with three pillows under his head and whether its like this vid at all.

HOT4SSRS

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Holy crap man! You are fucking HOT! I would give anything to be able to blow myself and lick my balls the way you do! I have never been flexible enough to selfsuck. makes me crazy! where are you from, man? Philadelphia area here. and thanks for the vid. you should post a nice long session on xtube sometime!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!