A self-suckers favorite chair

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dreamer8888

Re: A self-suckers favorite chair

Post by dreamer8888 »

Thanks for the info on chairs.
You mentioned something I have thought of while in the gym -- That those exercise benches could be really good ss chairs. That upward angle of the seat really seems to put the body in the right position for the attack! I wish I had one at home to experiment. I will have to see how much one costs. I may want to give that kneeling chair another consideration after reading your note. I just wish some store carried one in stock to give it a try first. Seems they are only available online now.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Bought one of those inflatable exercise balls today. Have ben using them at the gym and heard they were good for working at a desk as a chair also.
Not really for ss directly, but those balls are fantastic for stretching in the other direction - backwards. I find that by laying across that ball and stretching back in that direction, it really allows me to bend forward more deeply the other direction.

Now that I have one at home, will see if it helps me get closer to my goal....

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Has anyone noticed how much of the equipment in a gym would really be helpful with ss or even just stretching in just the right way? So many of the benches and machines have that downward sloping seat and bars underneath for pulling / leverage. I wish I could have access to a gym when it was closed to see which machines work best. I'm thinking of trying to build something to replicate those benches, sloping seat with bars or slats underneath to pull down on. Been going to gyms for years, but now that I'm focusing on this, I'm seeing that equipment in a whole new light. That equipment seems to be extremely conducive to ss.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Is it a coincidence that gyms are like that, or evidence of a vast, shadowy conspiracy to turn all men into ravenous solo cocksuckers ;)

I wish!

Glad to hear you're still striving, man - I bet you one of these days you're going to find just the right combination of factors that's going to get you sucking on your cock!

Al

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

http://www.walmart.com/ip/CAP-Strength- ... d/39603690

Was doing sit ups / leg lifts in gym last night and it struck me how conducive those benches would be for SS, if you lay on that bench with your head at the top where the bar is for locking feet. If you got into the low position and used that bar to lock your feet it looks like you could make some good headway. Curious if anyone has tried that. Wish I had some of that equip in a private setting to explore this more. I attached a link to a sample bench so you can see what I mean. May be worth buying one of these.... This is not the only machine at the gym that seems like it would help. There is a lot of equip there that seems like it would really help. Oh to have a couple of hours alone with that equip to see what I could do.....

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

A while ago I was at OfficeMax looking out a drafting chair (the kind with a metal ring near the bottom to rest your feet) but I felt awkward trying to do extreme forward crunches in public like that. I eventually bought a drafting stool only to find out that it was totally inadequate for this purpose. (Although it's great for playing guitar.)

I also had bought one of the ergonomic kneeling chairs and it was a bust. It wasn't until a while later that I realized from another guy on this board what position would have been appropriate for this, as I hadn't quite got the jist of it from his description. By then I had already donated it to charity.

I think using some kind of chair or exercise equipment is a total crap shoot and I'm done trying them. I use a thick exercise mat and do the crawl-the-wall technique and have been able to loosen my back up enough that I can get the head of my cock between my lips without much effort. It only cost me $20. See my thread here about it: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5470

alitajohnson

Post by alitajohnson »

How can I pick out the best chair?