A self-suckers favorite chair

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

edjon

A self-suckers favorite chair

Post by edjon »

The foot-rest and chair height are both adjustable to set up to perfect distance for pulling the top of your body down. As you loosen up, you can lower the ring to help get deeper and deeper down.

blacksunshineaz

Re: A self-suckers favorite chair

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Not bad, how much is it and where can you it?

edjon

Post by edjon »

The one pictured is similar to one I have had for years. It's $110 at OfficeMax http://www.officemax.com/office-furnitu ... rod2480020. There are probably cheaper ones elsewhere. Search for drafting chairs.

blacksunshineaz

Cool, I may have to look into that, but I would prefer to spend less than that.

blacksunshineaz

I can see that a chair with no arms would be best, but does it need to have a back? The reason I ask is that I found some stools with the foot rest that may be cheaper. Or is there a more likely chance you could fall off it if there was no back?

I have found some at Walmart for around $70 but they don't appear to be in-store so I wouldn't be able to see it before buying it. OfficeMax and Staples have a few but I'd prefer to keep it less than $100.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

I just discovered my patio chair and ottoman may work nicely. They have a metal frame underneath that allows me to grip and pull down. Feet elevated on rail of ottoman helps. This type of chair looks good, though, that foot rest would make a big difference. I would bet no back is necessary since you are leaning forward.

blacksunshineaz

I went to OfficeMax and found a chair there like this, but it was $109. I did sit on it and adjusted the foot ring, but it was smaller in diameter (more or less the same width as the seat cushion) and I think that would be a problem reaching down to grab it. I also went to Staples and they didn't have anything, but they did have this stool for $81 and I ordered it and it should be here next Thursday. As you can see, the seat is not as wide as the ring so I am hoping this will work for me. I have been able to put my legs together with my arms under my thighs, bending forward and can sometimes lick and kiss the glans, but it kills my wrist because I am grabbing each wrist with the opposite hand and the pull is causing it. I am hoping that this stool works better. I'll write a review once it arrives and I've had a chance to use it.
Attachments
s0710872_sc7.jpg
s0710872_sc7.jpg (13.31 KiB) Viewed 21470 times

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Thanks BlackSunshineAZ for the information.
I like when we talk about things that can help us go deeper or deeper easier.
I suppose it would be like a skier talking about skis, a skateboarder a skateboard and a.... well you get the idea.

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

There aren’t many ideas I’ve not looked into searching for ways to facilitate selfsucking. This has included various types of chairs in the seated position with either wrists gripped under my legs, or gripping any available foot rests and pulling down. Similarly, having had a hot bath to relax my muscles, I had good results, years ago, simply sat on the edge of the bath. However, instead of just using my arms, I took my bath towel held corner to corner, across the diagonal, and placed it round my neck. Then still holding the corners I wrapped them under my legs, twisting the ends together to create tension. I then leaned back, increasing the tension and pulling my head in closer. It works similar to the adjustable loop that I made up and posted to the forum about many moons back.

blacksunshineaz

Hey guys, the stool arrived yesterday morning. I put it together but had to wait a bit before I could use it. I was afraid that the seat cushion might be pretty narrow but it turns out to be quite big, which means the foot ring is very big. Overall it seems to be made very well. The seat cushion is nice and soft with a fake-leather covering.

I ran a hot bath last night and soaked for about 20 minutes and then did a few stretches on my fitness mat. I put a cock ring on and sat on the stool. I had to adjust the seat to be as low as it could go and the foot ring up nearly as high as it could go. I wish the seat could go a little lower however because my feet don't rest flat on the floor, just my toes. As I said the ring is larger than the seat cushion which is a good thing, and I found that you can actually grab the bars that attach it to the shaft of the stool instead of the outer ring which I think is better grip-wise, but the ring does slide up if I pull on it enough. There is a set screw with a knob on it that is used to tighten it and a rubber gasket between the ring sleeve and the stool shaft which I believe is there to hold things together tighter. However, it seems the set screw is a little off-center so I can't quite get the knob tightened enough because the knob rubs against the support bar for the ring.

I don't think I was very flexible last night and for some reason I couldn't get super-hard, even with the cock ring so I think I'll have to give this another go at some point. Therefore, the verdict is still out on this one.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products ... MerchRules

This looked like a good stool for trying ss, though it is pricy. Seems to have everything needed, footstool extends out farther than seat, and seat has good adjustability in terms of height. A little pricy though. And it looks like seat might be uncomfortable after a while. curious if you had any success with the stool you purchased...

blacksunshineaz

Yeah that's expensive. While the ring is stationary, the seat adjusts, but I don't know if it's going to be helpful, even if it was considerably less money.

As for my stool, I think it's a bust. I can't get the ring to stay put. I can tighten the screw as much as it will go and any reasonable amount of pull on the ring and it slides up the shaft. Oh well, I can at least use it for other things.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I finally got my new backless-kneeling chair, or what they call an ergonomic office chair. It does not lend it self to self-fucking... I did make a video, but it really turned out awful... The positioning it gives you I doubt self sucking would be any easier, but you never know..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

I was looking at those chairs online, visited several stores but could never find one in stock. I really wanted to see it first hand before buying one. It looks like it might be helpful, but it also looks like it puts a lot of pressure on the knees to use it for any length of time. Thanks for the tip.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey guys

I've tried to use the "barstool" type chair, like in the leading picture. They have potential but usually are too tall to put my feet on the ground. I also found that the ring doesn't give me the best position for my hands to grab and I already have carpal-tunnel problems. The spokes are better aligned but need to be padded. I've used copper pipe insulation tubes for this and it works quite well.

They do usually have a narrower seat and this is a big boon for me. Once I am fully stretched I can reach my arms around my thighs/buttocks, around the seat cushion and lock my arms with the elbows actually below the level of the seat. Once there, I don't even need to grab anything with my hands - just keeping my elbows bent locks them into position. However it does take a lot of energy and stamina to hold this for an extended time and I can't move my upper body up and down when they're locked.

The seat of most exercise benches seems to be almost perfect for me. They are narrow and thin to allow using them like this. I've picked up some used equipment with the idea that one day I'll use parts to cobble together the 'perfect' selfing chair. One other requirement I have in mind is to set it up to allow rear penetration at the same time, so it's important to keep all supports to the side or back... Someday I'll figure it all out.

Sunshine, sorry to hear that the stool isn't working. It looked like it would be pretty good. It also looks like a drummers 'throne' with wheels and a smaller seat - maybe someone in a band can try one out. Just don't tell the drummer why you wanna borrow it - LOL. Or...maybe you do... Also, to answer your question - only in the kneeling chair have I had any useful contact with the back of any chair, so I would vote a NO on needing a back. I would generally say the same about arms but in my early years I had some success in the X position using a chair with arms. I would get into position and then move my hands up onto the arms of the chair to gain more leverage under my legs. I'll have to hunt my archives and locate a pic or two. However I have pretty much abandoned the X position as it puts way too much pressure on my stomach and I don't want acid reflux problems to stop my selfing fun.

For me, as of now, the best I have on hand is the kneeling chair. Used improperly of course. Zig, see my pic in another topic line. It's much like any other chairs mentioned but has several bars to grab in various ways under the seat - or kneeling pad as it were. On a good night, I can lock my arms as I mentioned. And the upward angle really seems to help me position well. This all works great until I can design and make my ultimate - if it's possible at all...

The chair I use most often however, is just a basic executive-type office chair - with arms. I can easily manage grabbing the solid legs with my ass forward on the seat and adjust my 'angle of attack' by rocking back or forth. I usually end up wrapping my arms around my thighs and sitting on them. At least for the grand finale.

SHAMMAN