Blackey Madison's Kinky Autofellatio Art Piece - Hot!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Blackey Madison's Kinky Autofellatio Art Piece - Hot!

Post by Eddie »

Love this vid.

Blackey Madison's kinky ode to autofellatio...

http://api.xtube.com/watch.php?v=4gtFJ-G386-

It would be a good idea to look at this one as soon as possible, because Blackey rarely leaves his full length vids up for long. Most of his vids require a fee to watch.

HOT4SSRS

Re: Blackey Madison's Kinky Autofellatio Art Piece - Hot!

Post by HOT4SSRS »

Hey man, I saw that 8 minute video the other night! It is really hot. I love to watch his balls tighten and his asshole pulse as he pumps his load in his mouth! I too was surprised to see this video for free. guess he is trying to drum up business....I don't blame him!
Hot guy here....searching for a true exhibitionist who gets off on blowing himself and being watched...by me of course!

wikus

Re: Blackey Madison's Kinky Autofellatio Art Piece - Hot!

Post by wikus »

HOT4SSRS wrote:I love to watch his balls tighten and his asshole pulse as he pumps his load in his mouth!
I counted 12 pulses.... must have been that many streams of cum when he blew his load in his mouth.

The ending of that video is a bit of a downer when he's swirling the cum in his mouth with his tongue. I love seeing that but the image isn't clear. I've done that myself a bunch of times and got it on camera too where my cum is sliding around my tongue. One time I shot such a big load in my mouth that when I was filming myself playing with my cum, it dripped out of my mouth and spilled onto the camera lens, lol.